The Rebellious Readers discussion

Buddy Reads > A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Maja and Jamie)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments I and Jamie can discuss our Buddy Read, A Heart So Fierce and Broken here! Looking forward to it :)

message 2: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments i hope you two like this book! i thought it was even better than the first one and it's also one of my favourite books of the year!

message 3: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Not very far only like three pages XD sorry

message 4: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments what about u?

message 5: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Same. :)

message 6: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Hi Jamie! I'm about 45 pages in rn, will do some more after this, what are your thoughts?

message 7: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments It's been a while since I read the first one in the series, so I'm a bit like "Jake WHO" but then it's ok, cause my brain gets triggered and I remember who the characters are XD. It's pretty good so far, and seeing how it is right now, I don't think it will be as good as A Curse So Dark and Lonely, but still a good book.

message 8: by Chitrakshi (new)

Chitrakshi R | 19 comments I just finished a curse so dark and lonely. Was wondering if it is worth continuing the series.

message 9: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments It would depend on how much you liked the first one. If you did, then I would recommend continuing. If not, then don't bother, because the first one is definitely the best :)

message 10: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Hi! I am quite far into the book, and I am really enjoying it! The slow burn between Grey and Lia Mara is KILLING me, but I love the ship!

message 11: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments I agree! I finished it a while ago, but my opinions are still strong

message 12: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments What did you think about Grey and Lia Mara as a couple? I thought they were AMAZING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA