What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Mystery. Girl kills(?) brother, causes mother to fall down basement stairs, causes father bodily harm.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynne (new)

Lynne | 1 comments Year? I read the book about 2 years ago but do not know the actual year.
The family is asian, possibly Indian or Middle Eastern and I think they live in England.
The girl is not treated well and I think she killed her brother. But she did cause her mother or she pushed her mother to fall down the basement stairs and she left her there to die. She also caused her father bodily harm and he was in a wheel chair. Towards the end she did take him outside in the wheel chair. And I vaguely remember her grocery shopping, something that the mother did, and she didn't know how to do it. There was a curious neighbor and I believe she wrote a letter to the police about this family.
It wasn't much of a mystery but it was in the mystery section of my library so I listed it as such.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
You can click "My Group Topics" on the group's home page to see all the threads you've started. This will prevent you from creating duplicate threads.