Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

General > LOOKING FOR SOMETHING UNUSUAL? THE DUPLEX--A SECRET SCHEME AMONG 4 GAY FRIENDS IN 1950s LOS ANGELES. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG? "...a perfect, entertaining and exceptional novel." — Reader's Favorite

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucky (new)

Lucky Stevens | 33 comments THE DUPLEX is a thrilling tale, set in 1950s L.A., of four gay friends who hatch a daring and highly unusual scheme to resist extreme conformity during a time of systemic governmental persecution. But their secret plan is not without its flaws, as internal struggles and terrible conflicts lead to heartbreaking lessons about the high cost of blending in—or not.

The Duplex is available on Amazon and is currently among the top 500 books in the LGBT Historical Fiction Category!

"...a perfect, entertaining and exceptional novel." — Reader's Favorite

message 2: by Nidia (new)

Nidia Thanks for sharing! I’ll check it out 😄

message 3: by Lucky (new)

Lucky Stevens | 33 comments Hi Nidia, thank you! Hope you enjoy it :)

message 4: by Lucky (new)

Lucky Stevens | 33 comments Hi Sameet, totally understand. The book will be there if you should change your mind.

message 5: by Lucky (new)

Lucky Stevens | 33 comments It is available on Amazon--ebook or paperback. See the paperback link below--you might need to copy and paste. Thank you and enjoy it :)

https://www.amazon.com/Duplex-They-Fo...

message 6: by Lucky (new)

Lucky Stevens | 33 comments My mistake. You can just click on the link that's highlighted in my last comment. Thank you!