The Rebellious Readers discussion

Important! > Messages

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments If you have recently joined the group, or you can't find the original message in your inbox, I will be putting important messages here! :)

message 2: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments The Rebellious Readers (A YA Book Club)] Updates!
message: Hello everyone! Just doing some updates here. I'll probably miss loads out, so look out for another message soon. Also, I've fallen behind on some things, as I've been really busy, so the August Challenge winners announcment will be postponed. Sorry! Other thank that, there is:

Our new BOTM! It's The Cruel Prince, by Holly Black. There will be a topic for it, so read, enjoy and discuss!

We hit 150 members not long ago! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I'm so ecstatic, and SO grateful for everyone's participation. So we're getting another mod! If you would like to be one, go to the Moderator Requests topic and answer the questions! If you have already asked in them, you will be automatically conteding unless you say otherwise (just message me). Thank you so much, let's see if we can get to 200 members, so invite all your friends!

The September Challenge! Here are the teams, with a little surprise! Also, if you responded yes, but not on the topic, you will need to either message me or sign up in the topic! The deadline is the 7th of September. If I've spelt your name wrong, I'm very sorry, message me and I'll correct it! If I've missed you out, message me and I'll add you in. :)

Team Riordan: (Team 1)
-Aimee
-Alaa
-Amelie
-Manu
-Jen
-Areej
-Chloe

Team Clare: (Team 2)
-BookDuck Maddie
-baby
-Lucy Tonks
-Katie
-Peyton
-Amy
-Jamie

Team Lu: (Team 3)
-Paige
-Julie
-Sayonee
-RadiantRiley
-Monique
-Laasya
-Sigríður

Team J.Maas: (Team 4)
-Heidi
-Shea
-Jacqueline
-Jiya J
-Zoey
-Eden-Louise
-Maja

Solo Readers:
-Joyce
-Lily
-Cassandra
-Rose (don't tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass)

Ok, that's it for now! There will be topics for everything, so look out for those. I know I've missed some things, so look out for any messages! I might not be as active soon, with school starting for me, but I'll try my best. Happy reading! :)

message 3: by shea (new)

shea Awesome! Thanks!

message 4: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments Hi, everyone! Since Maja is pretty busy, from now on I'll be the one handling the BOTM :) So I was wondering, even tho it's a little bit late, if you would you still want to have an October BOTM? Please vote on this poll and tell what you think:

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/2...

Thanks! And happy reading!
Lucy

message 5: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Hi everyone! I'm SO sorry for not being active, I'm trying but school is really getting to me. I'll try to be online on Wednesdays, Fridays and the weekends, and if I can make it anyway in between. Thank you for understanding!

message 6: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (last edited Oct 16, 2020 12:13AM) (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that the BOTM for (the rest of) October is Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson.

Here's the discussion link: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Me and the other mods would love it if you to participate in the discussion :))

Happy Reading!
Lucy