Roleplay Locations > Entrance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ❦Auden❦ (new)

❦Auden❦ | 42 comments Mod
(RPG ONLY)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments Ocean smiled as he looked at the entrance

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasai walked into the school, glancing around at the building.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments Ocean's smile was brighter than it had ever been as shadows leaped up into the sky defying the light. Shadows would always be stronger than the light and exist in the light. Light couldn't in the shadows. He spelled out in the sky,

WELCOME TO YOUR FIRST DAY

{Christina}
Christina walked over turning heads in the rumors. Her clothing was simple but it did little to hid the fact of her looks. SHe saw Ocean and walked over beaming

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey- what the hell man?" Andromeda snapped, being so rudely pulled away from a fling. "I'm not done with her yet" she whined, looking up at the bystanding boyfriend. The third year fire weilder snarled, plams flickering with flames.

"Oh shit" Andromeda flinched, dropping her body tempt below zero, a shield from his incoming flames. The flames flew at her and she winced at the temperature difference, moving back.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments Ocean was there in a flash, spreading is shadows. Fire needed heart to survive and since the shadows blocked it the fire died out. Christina ran over to Ocean and try and help out.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was fine-" Andromeda snapped. "I did sleep with his girlfriend, so he has the right to be mad" she smirked at the tempermental fire teen. Already, her skin was cracking from the burn on her shoulder.

message 8: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments Ryan walked in and froze, dodging a remaining ember before running to Andromeda. ”Are you alright?” She asked with her accented voice.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments (( it says on her thing she's straight))

"Feel free to deal with it then" Ocean said his shadows drawing back and the fire flowing free again. "You won't win though" he said

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(it also says on her thing that she sleeps around with literally everyone though)

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 04, 2020 09:14AM) (new)

//look at you, pointing out every typo. I put bisexual in the prefereance, just never changed the sexuality//

Andromeda wiggled "No, I'm not alright. The asshat over there burnt me" she looked at Ryan, winking with a flirtatious undertone.

message 12: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments ((I think she wasn't talking about Christina))

message 13: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments ((Jordan?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

//exactly. She's bi tho//

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments ((... yeah you didn't change it. that's where most people will look)

Ocean sighed. He ducked to avoid a flame thrown at his head. Was everyone here like this? The girl was older than he was! Would it kill anyone to have a bit of maturity?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "((Jordan?))"

//ryan oops//

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments (( i never said it was christina.
2. how was i supposed to know when you wrote it wrong?)

message 18: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments Ryan scowled at the fire wielder. ”Please give me a second.” She said to the ice girl before stalking around to tap the guy’s shoulder and starting to quite colorfully insult him about doing this with innocent people around and how he should be mature and use his words but he was out here being a stupid ass child.

message 19: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments ((Haha, no problem! And sorry Christina; I just woke up and my brain’s a bit foggy 😅))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments Ocean snorted as Ryan did so. He did think however there was better way to do this. In the guy's defense, the girl had slept with his girlfriend. "Could we all calm down?" he asked calmly. "He's not worth it" he said warningly to Ryan, his hint to drop it. No one wanted to start the day with a fight no matter how annoying a girl or boy was

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Andromeda quickly patted Oceans hair, the ball of fire setting tiny wisps of him aflame. "Thank you for helping me though" she added quietly.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments Ocean hadn't notice the fire. "Thanks" he said

(GTG)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's gay anyway" Andromeda taunted the boy, smirking at her fling. "Just doesn't know how to exit the closet at all.

The male lunged, blasting her with flame.

message 24: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments Ryan looked at the boy and nodded quietly, mumbling one last Irish insult at the fire boy before walking back to the ice girl and the shadow boy (She doesn't know their names yet)

message 25: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments Ryan kicked the guy straight in the gut, jumping away from the flames.

message 26: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments (the guy is the nameless fire wielder)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Andromeda let out a few icelandic curses, walking towards Ryan. She glared at the fire male as he crawled away. "I'm Andromeda, or Meda."

message 28: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments Ryan stretched and turned to Andromeda. ”Ryan. You're from Iceland?” She asked curiously.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Unfortunately. I do try to cover my accent. " Andromeda shrugged, dropping her american accent. "You're from Ireland? Or scotland." she held out a freezing hand to Ryan.

message 30: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments Ryan grinned and nodded. “Yeah, I’m from Ireland.” She said, shaking it.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Meda grinned slightly, letting go. "You wanna get a coffee later?" She raised a brow, licking her lips suddenly. "It's on me."

message 32: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments Ryan nodded. “Sounds good.” She replied genuinely

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anyways. I have element controlling first block. I need to start walking towards there. Walk with me?" She asks with a kind smile. Andromeda's fingers crossed, before sharpening to two dagger-like icicles.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments Ocean didn't think it was necessary to be that rude. He simply looked at the boy in pity and left walking towards the two kids.

message 35: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments Ryan smiled. “Yeah.” She said, adjusting her backpack a little. She looked towards the other boy who was walking towards them. “Hello.” She said.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments "Hey" Ocean said. "What grade are you in?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm in the first year." Andromeda purred, grinning back at him. "First year, ice element. I heard theres not that many of us"

message 38: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments “I’m a first year as well; metal element.” Ryan said.

(She doesn’t talk a lot)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments "First year is the best year" Ocean said grinning

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"For sure. I'm having fun picking all the hot chicks from their boyfriends." Andromeda put a lazy smirk on her face, twirling.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments Ocean sighed slightly a bit surprised that anyone would enjoy doing that. "Alright then"

{Christina}
Christina ran over beaming as she ran. "Hey!" she said smiling. "Christina. First year Earth"

message 42: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments “It’s nice to meet you both.” Ryan said, laughing because of what Meda said. “I’m Ryan, first year metal.”

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments "We could practice together!" Christina said beaming

((Christina's outfit: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l2...)

message 44: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments “Yeah, sure.” She replied

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments "Do you know when class is starting?" Christina asked

message 46: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments Ryan shook her head. “I’m not completely sure but we’re on our way to power control.”

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments "SHouldn't we go get our schedule's though?" Christina pointed out

message 48: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments She shrugged. “Probably, but I need to explore anyways.”

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 68 comments "Why?" Christina asked

message 50: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 91 comments ”Just want to know where everything is; get my bearings.” Ryan replied

« previous 1

ᴄʜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟꜱ

unread topics | mark unread