Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Add my new book to series...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tony (new)

Tony J Forder (tonyjforder) | 8 comments Hi
I'd be grateful if somebody would add my book Bliss Uncovered to my DI Bliss series.
Thank you.

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8670 comments Tony wrote: "Hi
I'd be grateful if somebody would add my book Bliss Uncovered to my DI Bliss series.
Thank you."

can you supply the number of pages? that determines the way it is numbered as a prequel.

Do you have an ISBN or ASIN for this?

message 3: by Tony (new)

Tony J Forder (tonyjforder) | 8 comments Hi - It's roughly 100 pages as it's a novella. I don't have it up on Amazon yet, so I don't have either of those I'm afraid.
I am also to replace the cover, but I can't remove the one that's there.

Thank you.

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8670 comments Tony wrote: "Hi - It's roughly 100 pages as it's a novella. I don't have it up on Amazon yet, so I don't have either of those I'm afraid.
I am also to replace the cover, but I can't remove the one that's there...."

If you want to add the new cover to your photos on your profile, I will grab it from there.

I saw the description said novella, so went ahead and gave it a decimal number to conform to Goodreads numbering conventions.

message 5: by Tony (new)

Tony J Forder (tonyjforder) | 8 comments Many thanks, Suzi - I've uploaded the new cover to my profile area. Your help is much appreciated.

message 6: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8670 comments Tony wrote: "Many thanks, Suzi - I've uploaded the new cover to my profile area. Your help is much appreciated."

cover corrected.

message 7: by Tony (new)

Tony J Forder (tonyjforder) | 8 comments Many thanks.