Demi-God RP( a Percy Jackson rp ) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

smol mushroom ...

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Annaleigh walks through the forest when she sees to other girls she walks up to them “hi” she says

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments “I’m Annaleigh” she says

smol mushroom Meredith was trotting around

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Annaleigh nods “ok and you can call me Anna or Liegh I don’t care witch” says Annaleigh shrugging

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments “Athena” says Anna

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments “Who’s yours” she asks her

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna smiles “cool I’ve never had a sister” says Anna “I’m new here” she adds

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments “Oh I don’t no I literally just got here like I haven’t checked out the camp yet your the first person I’ve met” she says

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna nods “I would like that very much so what is your preferred weapon” Anna asks Skyler “also can I call you sky ” she asks het

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna claps “yes I love training” Anna exclaims

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna follows Sky unsure witch way to go ((see ya in the arena topic))

message 13: by smol mushroom (new)

smol mushroom Mer sighs and follows

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Bailey strolled through the forest, deep in thought.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((HEY I LIVE THE NAME OF YOUR CHARACTER))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((Love not live))

message 17: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments [Astra]

Her wing was broken, slashes deep in her side. A Minotaur stood above her bellowing angrily.

message 18: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments [Minotaur] ((Anyone can play this monster))

With another bellow, he lowered his horns ramming into the Pegasus, sending her flying. He bit into her side, causing her to scream.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

REDQUEEN🖤 {SEEKER OF ADVENTURE} wrote: "((HEY I LIVE THE NAME OF YOUR CHARACTER))"

( (lol thanks) )

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna runs from the trees the others behind her she leaps up onto the monsters back her daggers digging into his tough skin

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sofia ran over and kicked the Minotaur in the stomach, sending him backwards. "Send him away from her!" she called to Anna.

message 22: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments [Sera]

With an angry shout, she leveled her bow at the Minotaur, jumping in front of the Pegasus. "Get away from her!" ((Someone play the Minotaur.))

[Astra]

She sunk onto her knees, weak and bleeding heavily. The horns had caught her in the side leaving her gasping for air.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

The Minotaur roared and swatted Sera away. Sofia ran behind he Minotaur as a distraction. He fell for it and chased after Sofia, who was running for her life.

message 24: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Jumping onto the Minotaur, she tried to strangle him with her bow.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

The Minotaur stopped running and shook his head violently.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna leaps at it her daggers slashing its stomach

message 27: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Her bow broke, sending her flying into a tree. The velocity caused her to be speared onto a limb from her shoulder. Coughing, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, blood falling from her mouth.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Sofia dashed over to Astra. She examined the Pegasus's wounds and grimaced. "We'll fix you up soon, I promise."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna runs to Sera as the mister runs at them she throws her dagger at the beast it hits its mark going right into its eyes

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sofia gasped and turned her attention to Sera. "Sera!" She ran over to her. "Oh god! Someone help!" She shrieked.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna throws her other dagger hitting the beast in its other eye blinding it

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((Can we just say that that killed it))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

( (yeah) )

message 34: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments ((Yup))

message 35: by Kanomi Okina (last edited Sep 04, 2020 04:03PM) (new)

"Sofia...it's okay..." She grimaced as she tried to breath. "Take care of the colt."

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 05, 2020 10:05AM) (new)

"It will be okay soon," Sofia said as soothingly as she could. "Anna! Get some help for these two!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

( (gtg bye) )

message 38: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments ((Bye))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((Bye))

message 40: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments ((Cont))

message 41: by Kanomi Okina (new)

She was gasping for air. "I'm sorry...I made a foolish...error..." She coughed laughed blood falling faster. "Daughter of Athena...making an...error..."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna grimaces “this is going to hurt a lot” she says then she grabs her shoulders and tugs her off the branch.

message 43: by Kanomi Okina (new)

She screeched in agony before fainting.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna grunts as she lifts Sera up “I’ll be back for you” she shoats to the girl behind her as she carries Sera to the camp

message 45: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments ((What about Astra? Meet at Infirmary?))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((Yes))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((She’s going to come back for Astra))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna sprints into the forest and runs to the injured girl she lifts her up blood soaking through her dark shirt as she carries her to the Camp

message 49: by Kanomi Okina (last edited Sep 04, 2020 06:21PM) (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments ((Astra's a Pegasus colt.))

[Astra]

She backed away from Anna scared.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((Ok so pretend she said Pegasus))

« previous 1 3