2022 ONTD Reading Challenge discussion

2020 ♦️ARCHIVES♦️September > September '20: Old Man Yelling at Cloud

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lea (new)

Lea | 326 comments Mod
Read a book about or with a prominent character who is a curmudgeon: a crotchety, grumpy, cantankerous character (regardless of age or sex).

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com...

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (pajamafish) | 38 comments I'm going to read A Man Called Ove

message 3: by Jairo (last edited Sep 04, 2020 08:41PM) (new)

Jairo (jairosoares) | 5 comments Going to read Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine since it's been on my 'to read' shelf for a while and some many readers have recommended it for this month's challenge

message 4: by Avery (new)

Avery | 20 comments I'm going with A Man Called Ove. I've heard so many great things about his books and have had my eye one a few.

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendalee) | 68 comments Mod
I'm reading The Christmas Carol. I've never actually read it, and my opinion on Dickens is split.

message 6: by Aesha (new)

Aesha (aesha_) | 31 comments I too am reading Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. I thought it was going to be a reeeeeeeeaaaal slog at first, but I'm starting to enjoy it more. Not because of the main character... but yeah, I'll finish it without as much trouble as I originally thought.

message 7: by iimagine (new)

iimagine | 16 comments I was going to read Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine, but I decided to finish reading The Life and Times of Mickey Rooney that I started in early summer. It turns out he was quite cantankerous!