Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

SF/Futuristic Romance > scientist/alien romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eliza (last edited Sep 04, 2020 06:59AM) (new)

Eliza | 39 comments I just read Classified Planet: Turongal and Heart's Prisoner - MC's are the scientist observing the alien and them falling in love. I've read several other books with this theme, but can't think of their names at the moment.

Any recommendations for similar books?

message 2: by kittykat AKA Jo Tortitude (last edited Sep 04, 2020 12:01PM) (new)

kittykat AKA Jo Tortitude | 380 comments A few human/alien romances I've read are

Adaptation Book 1 (Adaptation #1) by Pepper Pace Adaptation (Adaptation #2) by Pepper Pace this was the first one I ever read and I loved it. It's also a dystopian/PA story too which is how it starts and how they meet.

A Very Alien Christmas Tree by Charity Wells Cute

Strange Love (Galactic Love, #1) by Ann Aguirre this is a non-humanoid alien and also has a talking dog!

Lilith's Brood (Xenogenesis, #1-3) by Octavia E. Butler less of a 'romance' and much more of an exploration of relationships (including sexual) between humans and the alien species that became their 'saviours', this trilogy is mind-blowing literary sci-fi.

Mistaken by Pixie R. Unger And I just discovered this one recently so it's on my TBR...