What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Middle grade/ YA action/adventure book about teenagers who go on a mission in their hometown and discover a type of government agency that is using a bio warfare weapon that they either inject in people or use gas that melts the flesh from their bodies

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new)

Ben | 3 comments I’ve had visions of this book in my mind for weeks now but can’t remember the name of the book or the characters for the life of me!

All I can really remember is the book is from the views of a kid who realises something is going wrong in his town and teams up with his friends.

The only key parts I remember is them going on a mission, and that they find a tape of someone either being injected with something or having gas put in the room that makes their flesh burn off them. And they have to try and find out how to stop this stuff?

I know it’s not much to go off but unfortunately it’s all I remember... I think there is a part where they are watching trucks or something to do with them, maybe not seeing any food deliveries or something ahaha. Once again I’m really sorry that I haven’t provided much but any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I can say that I read it in school so it would be somewhere between 2000-2015

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Ben, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of book requests.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Ben (new)

Ben | 3 comments Will do!!

Thanks for the advice:)

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Thanks for updating the topic header/title. This will help searchers and moderators.

message 5: by Ben (new)

Ben | 3 comments Bump