Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Don Camillo

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ketutar (new)

Ketutar Jensen | 54 comments I noticed there's a lot of "orphans" floating around, and I wonder if someone could take on the huge tasks of organizing this...
I'm sorry I can't help with anything more than this: The following are the first four books in English (US and UK), Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Swedish, German and Czech
I hope this helps to combine at least some of the books.
Now, I don't know if the books I have linked to ARE the same books, or what these books are called in other languages.

I know the Finnish books are the same as the Italian books, though.

Also, in Swedish there's only the first book translated, and it's sometimes called "Don Camillo kommer tillbaka" (Isä Camillon paluu), though it sounds like they have divided the first book in two, as that means "Father Camillo comes back / The Return of Father Camillo" and that implies we already know him... all the information I have been able to find says it's the same book. It was so long ago I read them, that I can't remember if the book begins with Father Camillo returning to the village of his birth, but I don't think it does...
This is why I am posting this under the name of Don Camillo, so that some Don Camillo expert might be able to help.

The Little World of Don Camillo / Don Camilo / Don Camillo / Isä Camillon kylä / Don Camillo och hans lilla värld / Don Camillo und Peppone / Don Camillo a jeho svět
The Little World of Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi The Little World of Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi The little world of don camillo by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo kommer tillbaka by Giovanni Guareschi Don Camilo = Mondo Piccolo by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camilo (Spanish Text) by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camilo (un mundo pequeño) by Giovanni Guareschi Isä Camillon kylä (Don Camillo, #1) by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo och hans lilla värld by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo und Peppone by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo a jeho svět by Giovannino Guareschi

Don Camillo and the Prodigal Son / Don Camillo and His Flock / Don Camillo e il suo gregge / Isä Camillo ja hänen laumansa / Don Camillo und seine Herde / Don Camillo a jeho ovečky

Don Camillo and the Prodigal Son by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo and the Prodigal Son by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo and His Flock by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo e il suo gregge by Giovannino Guareschi Novella da Don Camillo E il Suo Gregge by Giovannino Guareschi Isä Camillo ja hänen laumansa by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo und seine Herde by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo a jeho ovečky by Giovannino Guareschi

Comrade Don Camillo (1964) / El camarada Don Camilo / Il compagno Don Camillo / Toveri Don Camillo / Genosse Don Camillo / Soudruh Don Camillo

Comrade Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi El Camarada Don Camilo; (In Spanish Language) #26 Biblioteca De Grandes Exitos by Giovannino Guareschi Il compagno don Camillo. Mondo piccolo by Giovannino Guareschi Il compagno Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi Toveri Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi Genosse Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi Genosse Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi

Don Camillo Meets the Flower Children / Don Camillo Meets Hell's Angels / Don Camilo y los jóvenes de hoy/ Don Camillo e i giovani d'oggi / Isä Camillo ja ne nykynuoret / Don Camillo und die Rothaarige / Don Camillo a Don Chichi

Don Camillo Meets the Flower Children by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo Meets Hell's Angels by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camilo y los jóvenes de hoy by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo e i giovani d'oggi by Giovannino Guareschi Isä Camillo ja ne nykynuoret by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo und die Rothaarige by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo und die Rothaarige & ...aber Don Camillo gibt nicht auf by Giovannino Guareschi Don Camillo a don Chichi by Giovannino Guareschi

message 2: by Ketutar (new)

Ketutar Jensen | 54 comments Also, Wikipedia has a nice photo of Giovanni Guareschi, so if it was possible to add a photo to his author profile, that would be nice :-)

message 3: by Ketutar (new)

Ketutar Jensen | 54 comments Thank you!