Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Seeking beta reader for 30K literary fiction

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manasa (new)

Manasa Kannan | 113 comments Hi Simi,
I am a professional beta/proof reader having 3+ years experience and I would love to take up your book! I have availability and I charge 0.00099 USD per word. Below are my testimonials -
http://boogoesthebook.blogspot.com/p/...

PM me or email me at manasa.manu84@gmail.com if you are interested. Happy writing :)

message 2: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Ghaffar | 145 comments Hi Simi,
I would love to beta read for you. Check out my website at whatayeshareads.blogspot.com/p/beta-r... for more information and testimonials about my work. You can also email me at aag2474@gmail.com. I charge $.50 per 1000 words with a $20 minimum order. (30k words falls into this minimum order category)

Thanks,
Ayesha

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina (teadee) | 117 comments Hi Simi,
Your novel sounds very interesting and up my alley. Have a look on the following link for prices. I'm open to custom orders if you are on a budget. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/5cef8707bc

Tina

message 4: by Gabby (last edited Sep 04, 2020 05:20AM) (new)

Gabby (gabbycd) | 88 comments Hi Simi,
Your novel sounds right up my alley and I’d love to beta read for you!
I charge $0.0015AUD/word (about $0.001USD) so for 30k words that’ll be $45AUD ($30USD). I offer detailed feedback by using track changes to make comments directly on your manuscript, as well as a detailed summary in an editorial letter (usually around 1500 words of feedback).
I have been working as a freelance editor and writer for a two years, as well as an ESL teacher. I have a Ba in English and Creative Writing and I read and review over 100 books a year. All of this is to say I’m confident in helping you make your novel the best it can be!
You can find out more about my services as well as testimonials from my recent clients on my website: gcdeditorial.wordpress.com
Feel free to email me with any questions: gcdeditorial@outlook.com

Thanks!
Gabby

message 5: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Kane | 31 comments Hi.

I have completed a diploma in proofreading and editing earlier this year and would love to help you out.

For copy editing the price would be $150.

My website is charmzedits.wordpress.com for my testimony

message 6: by Alba (last edited Sep 04, 2020 08:02AM) (new)

Alba Monica (Reads) | 10 comments Hi Simi,
I'd love yo help you
I have beta read before, I'm a booktuber and I review my beta reads in my wrap ups
Here are my social media links https://linktr.ee/amonicareads
albamoniica@gmail.com
My rate is $1/1000

message 7: by Shalu (new)

Shalu Gupta | 37 comments Joey wrote: "I have a coming-of-age novel titled "No sense of Tomorrow." It's literary fiction, about a character who leaves his home after finishing high school and hitchhikes to Alaska. There are some issues ..."

Hello Joey,

Hope you are well!

I am an editor and right now offering editorial assessment service to authors. Editorial assessment is a service you need after beta reading but before the professional editing phase. While doing a thorough editorial assessment on your story, I will point out -

‘show don’t tell' issues
Ambiguous narration
Confused storyline
POV issues
Character development
Issue with the flow
Plot-holes
Muddled language and over-explaining
Dialogue improvement

I charge $0.006 per word (USD) for editorial assessment and offer two revisions. I will also compile a report at the end if you wish.

Lets connect to discuss. My email is yourcoauthor@gmail.com

message 8: by Joey (new)

Joey Carney (simieditions) | 6 comments I thought I could just delete this topic, but apparently I can only delete my post. I found a good reader here on Goodreads that went through my story and helped me work through some of the issues. To anyone else looking, don't underestimate the worth of a paid beta reader. Don't underestimate the worth of critique exchanges either, that game me a different perspective. Thank you to everyone who replied.

message 9: by Brandi Reads (new)

Brandi Reads (brandisreadingservices) | 25 comments I am interested in beta reading for you.

For rates, services. testimonals from authors and publicist please visit my website:

https://teaandcozybookswithbrandi.wor...

Thanks so much for your consideration.

Brandi