Potterhead Clubbbbbbbbb discussion

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp with your ocs at the library!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy walked in and started fingering through the bookshelves.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 86 comments Maddy came in looking through the potion books

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy looked over and saw that she wasn't alone. "Hello!" she called.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 86 comments Maddy smiles and waves

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 04, 2020 10:10AM) (new)

"I'm Izzy," Izzy said, smiling.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"What book are you looking for?" Izzy asked.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 86 comments "Nothing in particular"

Maddy says

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy nodded. "Same, as long as its good."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments Val walks into the Library holding two books under his arm

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi," Izzy smiled and waved at Val.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments Val looks over and sees Izzy he walks over to her “hey Izzy” he says

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 08, 2020 09:59AM) (new)

"Whatcha looking for, Val?" Izzy looks at the books. "Or are you returning books?"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments “Returning what are you looking for” he asks her

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy shrugged. "Anything good to read." She eyed a book and took it out. "Ooh, this looks good."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments “What book is it” Val asks

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy squinted at it. "The Lightning Thief. What books are you returning?" she asked with a smile.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments “The cruel prince and how to kill your enemy” says Val shrugging

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool, cool." Izzy raised an eyebrow. "But you're not going to kill your enemy, right?"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments Val shrugs and smiles “maybe I will maybe I won’t” he says

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who is your enemy, anyway?" Izzy grinned. "You don't have to tell if you don't want to," she added.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments Val grins “I’m going to keep it to myself I don’t want you running off and warning them” he says

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"What? Warn someone about getting killed?" Izzy playfully punched Val on the arm. "I would never do that, Val."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments Val grabs his arm where she punched him “owww” he says acting like it hurt “that hurt” he says fake crying

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy grinned wider and checked out her book.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

( (wait redqueen i don't see val in the create your oc topic) )

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments ((Ohhh shoot I made him but my thing must have not posted him I’ll go remake him))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

( (oh okay thankss) )

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments ((I just made him))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

( (yep!) )

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy walked back over to Val. "You wanna come to the lake with me?"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 76 comments “Yeah sure” he says standing up

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool. I'm going to get changed, meet you there!" Izzy walked back to her dorm.