Harry Potter Roleplay discussion

Questions?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

In this discussion, please put any questions that you have. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Is there any place to see how many points a house has?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Go to hourglasses under general.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, thanks

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Hi! I'm new! What time is this set in? (After Harry Potter, Before Harry Potter, etc )

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

After

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

And welcome!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

NP

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Uhhhhhh...... Where do I request roleplay?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Under general, theres a topic called "RP request"

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Ok! Thank you!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

NP!

message 14: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) Heyo- I just joined but before making my character, what year is it? The original books took place in the 90's and since it is afterwards- would it be 2020, before 2020, or after 2020?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I think probably around 2020, like a few years after Albus and Scorpius left?

message 16: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) I have not read The Cursed Child- but I know what you are talking about. Thank you!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

NP! Happy to help!

message 18: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) Where do I start?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Wherever you want!

message 20: by Sir Quackity :] (new)

Sir Quackity :] (Sir Quack) (sirquackakasirquackity) | 189 comments Can there be a harry potter ship chat? Like telling which original harry potter character you ship with another original harry potter character, If so I would love to say my harry potter ships

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure I’ll create that ASAP

karyn { how could i hate her } (cinnabunny) Hello, am I allowed to create a Girl's Bathroom?

message 23: by mel (new)

mel (melthemuse) Hello! I just joined not to long away and I have a quick question. Is there anyway to show what a dorms password is? Not for actually entering the dorm but to say in an RP? I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense to anybody...

message 24: by Emma Leigh (new)

Emma Leigh (emma_leigh9) | 133 comments Oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot this but..In The dorm rooms is it like all of.. lets just say the girls.. share a big room or there are separate rooms within them and they have like roommates?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma Leigh wrote: "Oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot this but..In The dorm rooms is it like all of.. lets just say the girls.. share a big room or there are separate rooms within them and they have like roommates?"

It's just a giant dorm room. Different from the series, but it's just easier this way, trust me, I know

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Bianca wrote: "Hello! I just joined not to long away and I have a quick question. Is there anyway to show what a dorms password is? Not for actually entering the dorm but to say in an RP? I'm sorry if this doesn'..."

I understand what your saying. We don't really do the passwords, but like if someone from slytherin, found there way into gryffindor common room (this has happened) then either a gryffindor would've need to let the slytherin in, found out the password by over hearing it, or found it out by manipulating, beating up, or convincing someone to tell them.

message 27: by mel (new)

mel (melthemuse) Oh okay, I get that. I just wanted to ask because, let's say my character a Hufflepuff becomes best friends with let's say a Ravenclaw. Then they can trade passwords. But I get why you guys don't have them.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Yah, there able too. btw, your character is a mix between hufflepuff and ravenclaw, so I'll allow you to chose if you want

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 16, 2021 07:21AM) (new)

oops, ignore that last part, There is a Biana in the group, and at first I thought it said Bianca

message 30: by mel (new)

mel (melthemuse) Oh she is? That's kinda weird since in real life I'm half Ravenclaw and half Hufflepuff. I think Jacklyn would fit in best with Hufflepuff though. And it's fine, I realized that there was somebody named Biana here.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, well yah, I had sorted Jacklyn into Hufflepuff. She's hufflepuff threw and threw

message 32: by mel (new)

mel (melthemuse) She really is

Astra - Halloween Wendigo (No more groups unless I'll like it please) | 22 comments can my person be a first year?

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ~ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ~ (blakebolt) | 728 comments Mod
Of course! Any year is acceptable

Astra - Halloween Wendigo (No more groups unless I'll like it please) | 22 comments another question can we add a picture for the Appearance or type it out?

You can add a picture if you want, that's perfectly fine. You can either put in a photo, give a link, or type out what your oc looks like

message 39: by Sir Quackity :] (new)

Sir Quackity :] (Sir Quack) (sirquackakasirquackity) | 189 comments Bruh- Who's gonna be the Headmistress/Headmaster?

I'll just make my oc Kelsey Black be the Headmistress unless someone wants to make one instead

message 41: by Sir Quackity :] (new)

Sir Quackity :] (Sir Quack) (sirquackakasirquackity) | 189 comments *gives you a thumbs up before going back into my grave*

message 43: by Sir Quackity :] (new)

Sir Quackity :] (Sir Quack) (sirquackakasirquackity) | 189 comments *pokes head out of grave* Wait- I have a non-binary child named Blaze Dragon whose Slytherin- Do I put Blaze in the boy's or girl's room?

I was going to ask about that. What were they born as?

message 45: by Sir Quackity :] (new)

Sir Quackity :] (Sir Quack) (sirquackakasirquackity) | 189 comments Uhhhhhh *struggles to remember* Girl

Then they sleep in the Girls dorm

message 47: by Sir Quackity :] (new)

Sir Quackity :] (Sir Quack) (sirquackakasirquackity) | 189 comments K :> *lowers head back into grave*

message 49: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 88 comments Are werewolves and halfbreeds allowed like part Veela or even half vampires?

« previous 1