Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

A Vast, Untethered Ocean
This topic is about A Vast, Untethered Ocean
Advanced Copies for Review > Ebook ARCs available for gay road trip novel!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.D. (new)

R.D. Pires (rdpires) | 4 comments I'm releasing my LGBT+ Literary Fiction novel Oct 3rd and I'm giving away ebooks for readers willing to review! Below is the book blurb! If you're interested, please comment below or send me a message!

Ollie died five years ago, but his lingering ghost makes moving on difficult.

Haunted by his late husband’s spirit, Brooklyn has become increasingly disturbed and teeters on the brink of suicide. But as a last attempt at revitalization, he decides to drive their beloved Ford Ranger to the place where they met, hoping that retracing their life together will somehow free him from Ollie’s ghost.

Along the road, Brooklyn meets the free-spirited Zinnia, feisty Dahlia, and a dreamer named Aven who remind him about what it means to keep living and challenge his views on what awaits him at the end of his drive.

A Vast, Untethered Ocean is a contemporary and poignant novel that explores the complexities of human relationships and how we deal with devastating loss.

message 2: by Shelley (new) - added it

Shelley Gates (shells3456) | 1 comments I'd be interested in reviewing your book!