Library Scavenger Hunt discussion

1 view
BOOKS > SEPTEMBER '20 - New-to-you author

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (new)

Frances (nightjar-nal) | 132 comments Mod
Hello again, everyone! While coronavirus is still ongoing, I'm going to try to stick to challenges that don't require much combing-of-the-shelves, so this month your task is to read a book by an author you haven't read from before, which is fairly self-explanatory! 😅 Good luck & happy hunting!

P.S. I encourage you all to browse your home-libraries (so to speak) if it's not safe to go out in your area, or of your local libraries are closed. And many libraries also have ebook collections, too!

& as always:
1) Please feel free to use this thread for discussion, recommendations, and reviews.
2) Please also remember to add your book to the group bookshelf! You can do this on the group's main page by scrolling down to where it says "Bookshelf" at the bottom, and clicking on "Add Books".

message 2: by Frances (new)

Frances (nightjar-nal) | 132 comments Mod
This month I decided to read Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, which I borrowed from my dad about three years ago & figured it was about time I finally returned... You can find my full review on my blog, but in short: I liked it, though I think it would've had more of an emotional impact on me if I hadn't already known what it was about...