dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cave (new)

Cave Man | 2 comments Modern Human's Handbook

Cave MAN

ISBN-13 : 979-8682003228

Self-Published

September 2, 2020

Description:
This book’s goal is not to make you feel better about yourself or improve your life. It may help you in those regards but this book’s essential aim is to teach you what life is and how to deal with it. This book is kind of a complication of great thinkers before me, like; Nietzsche, Dostoyevsky, Jung, Frankl, Marcus Aurelius, and some others. In this book, I tried to take their ideas and adapt those ideas to the modern world. In order to explain those ideas, I shared my personal experiences. That’s why I use a pen name instead of my own name. As a big George Orwell fan, I tried to make this book as simple as and as short as possible. I hope you can find some wisdom in this book to help you in your difficult times.Disclaimer: I edited this book. Since I’m not a professional editor there might be some mistakes here and there. So, beware of that before buying this book. If you spot one, please email me at yousuckasawriter@gmail.com so that I can update it.I want this book to help people but I also want to make some money off it. Considering the person who can’t afford 20 bucks is more likely to need more help than the one who can afford it, I would be a hypocrite if I didn’t offer a free solution. So, if you really can’t afford it, just email me at imdevelopinganapp@gmail.com and I will send you a pdf copy in 10 days.

Page Count: 149

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HB9VJF1

message 3: by Cave (new)

Cave Man | 2 comments Thank you Javier but I think amazon link is wrong

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14774 comments It works for me from Amazon . com (shows the book's search result from that ISBN)
We do not assign links manually; users click on the link they choose from each edition of the book.