What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Military Romance - Soldier finds love with the girl he saved

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danica (new)

Danica | 1 comments i read this book between 2016 - 2018 (I remember reading it right after I moved to a new town)
I have looked everywhere for this book but I can't remember the title or the author but I do remember the whole plot. I unfortunately don't remember character names or places in the book either.

Book opens with a group of soldiers on a mission in some remote jungle where they come across a small village where they spot some nuns realizing that one of them is not native and definitely American. The village gets attacked by some rebels and everyone gets killed. The soldiers try to get the American to go with them and she does at first, helping a soldier that was shot and hiding the fact that she was shot with the same bullet in the side. (Entering his side and exiting into her side)

Instead of getting onto the helicopter and away from hostile territory she goes back to give the nuns a proper burial. Months later when she's back in the states she meets up with the soldier again. ( I think she was the sister of the wife of a fellow soldier)

There's a scene where they're holed up together in a cabin to get away from people as they both prefer isolation, when she steps out of the bathroom and drops her towel to reveal all the scars she has. He gets angry at her because he realized the only way she could've gotten some of the scars was if she had been imprisoned and tortured.

I've given up at this point in finding this book so any help will be much appreciated! I really want to read this book again.

(I'm pretty sure it's not one of the KGI series, the I-Team series, the corps security series or the Cobra elite series)

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35703 comments Mod
Danica, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)