The Cat Corner =^._.^= ∫ discussion

Quizzes! > Are you a true cat fan?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

ally (celaena_coin) | 173 comments Mod
https://www.beano.com/posts/personali...

I hope your result will be "cats!" lol jk

message 2: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

NOOOOOOOO

You're a: DOG PERSON!
You love going to the park, sport and generally being active. Plus, you make quite a bit of noise when someone knocks at the door!

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany NOO!!!

You're a: DOG PERSON!
You love going to the park, sport and generally being active. Plus, you make quite a bit of noise when someone knocks at the door!

message 4: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

:ooooo

message 5: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 19 comments You're a: CAT PERSON!
You love to nap, prefer peace and quiet but become very friendly when there's a snack involved. You're basically a cat.

There were too many questions involving outdoors...

message 6: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

Em wrote: "Mwahahahah, I guess me and Allie are cat people

You're a: CAT PERSON!
You love to nap, prefer peace and quiet but become very friendly when there's a snack involved. You're basically a cat."

😡 who's side are you on?!

message 7: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

😩😭😤😢😳

message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 120 comments I'm a CAT person! As if I had any doubt! 🐱😆😊

message 9: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

Lucky!!!

message 10: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

hahah

message 11: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 120 comments Ally wrote: "Lucky!!!"

I know! Did you get "a dog person"???? How can this be!!!!😳😟🤔😂😁

message 12: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

I KNOWWWWW !!! :((((

Oh well. Sorry kitties!
I also really like dogs though (sometimes they scare me XD) BUT, they love me!!!!

message 13: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 120 comments Ally wrote: "I KNOWWWWW !!! :((((

Oh well. Sorry kitties!
I also really like dogs though (sometimes they scare me XD) BUT, they love me!!!!"

We always had a dog, but after our last beagle died, my dad became very ill and it was just too much to have a dog. We had to go back and forth to the hospital, doctors, etc...that's when we decided to just have cats. Nobody had to take care of them if we had to be away for hours. I loved our dogs, but admit that some other dogs scare me, too. Now, I am strictly a cat person.

message 14: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

Awwww, so sorry!! That's so sad and too bad!! (well now you have kitties so-) Yeah... mostly larger dogs scare me... BUT, congrats on strictly being a cat person!!!!!

message 15: by Pamela (last edited Oct 04, 2020 07:07PM) (new)

Pamela | 120 comments Ally wrote: "Awwww, so sorry!! That's so sad and too bad!! (well now you have kitties so-) Yeah... mostly larger dogs scare me... BUT, congrats on strictly being a cat person!!!!!"

My cat, Sarah, was my dad's cat. When he died I took her. I live right next door to my mom. Sarah loved my dad so much and was with him when he had his fatal stroke (my mom and I were working, and my mom came home and found my dad on the floor. He died 2 days later). Anyway, the day after my dad died, Sarah pulled a lot of her hair out and wouldn't eat or drink. My mom and I took her to the vet and they tested her for everything to find out what was wrong. It turned out that Sarah had the cat equivalent of a nervous breakdown because of my dad's death. She got through it, but is super sensitive.

A few months ago, I woke up to find Sarah on my chest, crying and hitting me in the face. She never does that. It turned out that my blood sugar was dangerously low (I'm badly diabetic w/kidney failure & take insulin 4x a day) and Sarah sensed I was in trouble and woke me! Had she not done that, I very likely would have gone into a coma and died! She literally saved my life! She's my Angel Cat, really. So that's my story about Sarah.🐈💖😇

message 16: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

See! You know all of those stories of dogs saving lives (a main argument for dog lovers) CATS SAVE LIVES TOO!!!!! "Sarah the Angel Cat" awwww that sounds so cute!!!!