The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13 3/4  (Adrian Mole, #1) The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13 3/4 question

Bert Baxter, an eighty-nine-year old man
Syarifah Nur Syarifah Sep 03, 2020 01:26AM
If you have read this novel until the end, you must be familiar with his name, right? An eighty-nine-year old man named Bert Baxter. What's your first impression when you see his name on the novel? XD

The only guy I like in this book was him. Because he is so pure and kind, I wish he was Adrian’s father than George being one.

Being honest, I felt bad for him. He is a lonely elderly man who lived in Adrian's neighborhood. As long the story flows I also noticed that all his children seem like abandon him. Finally, he became Adrian's good friend as time goes by.

Omg, salsa. Yaaa, he's so pure i can't even:(( he became Adrian's good friend although sometimes he a bit annoying.

Syarifah wrote: "If you have read this novel until the end, you must be familiar with his name, right? An eighty-nine-year old man named Bert Baxter. What's your first impression when you see his name on the novel? XD"
The old man wiht lot of life experience. I guess with story like this you need some character like that to teach the protagonist something to learn and not to despair from life problem.

Actually he is very pity because he always alone in his house. Fortunately he meet with Adrian and being his friend. He is ex-serviceman. I am very happy when Adrian always helping and accompany him when he has problem.

I think this story is very touching when he meet adrian and being his friend and also being his familly because adrian is always there for him