Shopaholic on Honeymoon (Shopaholic #3.5) Shopaholic on Honeymoon discussion

Becky's

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nadhira (new) - added it

Nadhira Najlawati Becky was funny and selfish but I didn't following this story completely so I didn't get the whole story. But in my opinion itself Becky is a selfish because she always want to buy everything she wants but less respecting her husband, Luke. Beside that, Becky too much expect that her life gonna be like her fantasy in fact the reality is different, then she realize after making a wrong decision.

Lu'Lu' Rahminto I really like her character!
Just like the title "Shopaholic", it shows that the main character Becky, as a compulsive shopper, really likes to spend money on something she doesn't need, but she is also a very kind and loving person even though she is a little selfish.

message 3: by Nabila (new)

Nabila Iko Nadhira wrote: "Becky was funny and selfish but I didn't following this story completely so I didn't get the whole story. But in my opinion itself Becky is a selfish because she always want to buy everything she w..." Actually I don't really like Becky's character, but she has a husband who can understand her and they complement each other.

message 4: by Alfan (new)

Alfan Fahru yea, sure!!. Becky is a selfish person, and she do everything whenever she want, she also forced Luke to stay even longer in Venice. Poor Luke.

message 5: by Nuha (new) - added it

Nuha Putri Yes, and she is a shopaholic who is extravagant, but she likes art, learns new things and a very kind person.