Libri Labra Book Club discussion

Regretting You
This topic is about Regretting You
Group Reads > Regretting You *SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Desirai | 256 comments Mod
I haven't read a Colleen Hoover book in a while, but I'm ready!

Raul (latinlector) | 3 comments I’m glad this one was chosen!! I can join in! I’m excited!!

Raul wrote: "I’m glad this one was chosen!! I can join in! I’m excited!!"

Yay! So glad, you can join us! I haven't started it yet, but my husband has. Can't wait to see what it's all about.

Raul (latinlector) | 3 comments I flew through this one! Once we learn about Chris and Jenny’s affair, I couldn’t put it down! I was so intrigued with knowing how Morgan was going to handle this situation Clara.

Lised | 4 comments Which book is the group currently reading?

Lised wrote: "Which book is the group currently reading?"

We're currently reading Regretting You by Colleen Hoover.

Lised | 4 comments Awesome I have that book, started reading it today. Hope I’m not too far behind.

I'm about three chapters away from being done.

I know that Colleen Hoover has been experimenting with a lot of difference genres lately, which I think is great. But out of curiosity, would you say this book felt like Colleen Hoover to you? or did it feel different?

Lised | 4 comments Really loved this book! Thanks for introducing me to Colleen Hoover, I never read one of her books before. I enjoyed this one. I think I would have liked to know what Jenny wrote in the letters to Chris, that would have been interesting. I went through different emotions while reading this book. I thought the young love between Clara and Miller was nice.

Lised wrote: "Really loved this book! Thanks for introducing me to Colleen Hoover, I never read one of her books before. I enjoyed this one. I think I would have liked to know what Jenny wrote in the letters to ..."

Oh wow! I'm glad you liked it. I hope you'll check out some of her other books as well. Even though I enjoyed Regretting You it felt a bit different than what she usually writes. She often incorporates a bit more humor and snark, which is what I love about her writing.

I agree! I really wanted to know what was in those letters. lol