North Dakota State Library's Goodreads Group discussion

General > What are you reading Aug 31-Sept 5

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kerri (new)

Kerri Boetcher | 17 comments What is everyone reading? I am currently on a reread binge of the Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis. Just about to start book 5.

message 2: by BreAnne (new)

BreAnne | 19 comments Mod
I'm just starting a re-read of The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. It's one of my favorites!

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 9 comments Mod
I am reading 13 Days in Ferguson by Ron Johnson, Inclusion :Diversity, the New Workplace & the Will to Change by Jennifer Brown and trying to finish Between the World and Me Ta-Nehisi Coates. I'm listening to the Harry Potter series, which we re-started on vacation last month; I'm on HP and the Order of the Phoenix.

This weekend I hope to read Harlan Coben's newest book.

message 4: by Krista (new)

Krista | 15 comments It seems like we are all on a reread binge! I am rereading Twilight, I had to after finishing Midnight Sun, and me and Riley are in the middle of Goblet of Fire. Harry just finished the 1st task and Ron finally believes that he didn't enter himself into the contest!

message 5: by Kerri (new)

Kerri Boetcher | 17 comments BreAnne wrote: "I'm just starting a re-read of The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. It's one of my favorites!"

I still need to finish this one!

message 6: by Kerri (new)

Kerri Boetcher | 17 comments Krista wrote: "It seems like we are all on a reread binge! I am rereading Twilight, I had to after finishing Midnight Sun, and me and Riley are in the middle of Goblet of Fire. Harry just finished the 1st task an..."

Oohh...I might have to reread Twilight next. Though, I wanted to do a reread of the Vampire Academy Series as well.

message 7: by Kerri (new)

Kerri Boetcher | 17 comments Mary wrote: "I am reading 13 Days in Ferguson by Ron Johnson, Inclusion :Diversity, the New Workplace & the Will to Change by Jennifer Brown and trying to finish Between the World and Me Ta-Nehisi Coates. I'm l..."

How are those books, Mary?

message 8: by BreAnne (new)

Kerri wrote: "Krista wrote: "It seems like we are all on a reread binge! I am rereading Twilight, I had to after finishing Midnight Sun, and me and Riley are in the middle of Goblet of Fire. Harry just finished ..."

I LOVE the Vampire Academy books! And the Bloodlines series. I might have to reread them, too.

message 9: by Kerri (new)

Kerri Boetcher | 17 comments BreAnne wrote: "Kerri wrote: "Krista wrote: "It seems like we are all on a reread binge! I am rereading Twilight, I had to after finishing Midnight Sun, and me and Riley are in the middle of Goblet of Fire. Harry ..."

Have you seen the Vampire Academy movie?

message 10: by Krista (new)

Krista | 15 comments no, but I have watched Vampire Diairies and the Originals

message 11: by BreAnne (new)

Kerri wrote: "BreAnne wrote: "Kerri wrote: "Krista wrote: "It seems like we are all on a reread binge! I am rereading Twilight, I had to after finishing Midnight Sun, and me and Riley are in the middle of Goblet..."

I bought the movie the day it came out on DVD! I've only watched it once, and continually forget that it exists, but I feel like I liked it... maybe? It wasn't as good as the book!