What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > regency / Victorian romance husband and wife were spies. the wife was caught on a (ship?) and she finds that the other prisoner is her husband. She havent't seen him in years. I *think* the organization that they work force them to get married

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M (last edited Sep 02, 2020 01:16PM) (new)

M | 1 comments The book is set in regency or Victorian era. I only saw the summary of the book on kobo. This was a 4 years ago. I think they were spies. the wife was caught on a (ship?) and she finds that the other prisoner is her husband. She havent't seen him in years. I *think* the organization that they work for force them to get married but i'm not sure about that.

oh and i think its part of series

thanks

message 2: by Kris (last edited Sep 02, 2020 12:53PM) (new)

Kris | 35395 comments Mod
M, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)