Academy of Werewolves and Vampires discussion

Los Angeles > The Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,684 (1684 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

message 1: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Izzy walks here and sits down, waiting for the man who killed her entire family to show up.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments About fifteen minutes later, he arrives. “Where’s your little boyfriend?” he sneers.

Iz turns into a wolf and lunges at him, trying to take advantage of the element of surprise. Unfortunately, he is prepared for this and pulls out a knife, stabbing her hip. Iz cries out and dodges his next blows, before biting his arm. This repeats a few times before Izzy manages to pin him down, only hesitating for a second before snapping the man’s neck. She turns back and lumps a few metres away before lying in the grass, her wounds bleeding. “I’ll just close my eyes for a bit…”

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments Asher runs here.
"IZZY!?!"

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Iz hears Asher's voice and tries to yell back. "Asher..." she says, more like just speaking then yelling. She couldn't find the strength to get up and stays laying in the grass.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments Asher hears her and runs.
"Izzy." he said dropping down to her. "Baby where does it hurt?"

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments When she hears Asher running towards her, she lifts her head, looking around for him. When he gets to her she lets her head fall back down into the wet, cold grass, her shoulders sagging with relief. "You found me," she whispers, her voice weak. She tries to sit up but winces from the strain on her hip.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments Asher sighs.
"We gotta get you to the hospital." he said softly. He gently picked her up.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Izzy shakes her head, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. "No! I don't wanna go to the hospital. Th-they'll make me stay, a-and I n-need to go somewhere tomorrow."

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments "Izzy your hurt...." he said softly, scared.

message 11: by Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} (last edited Sep 18, 2020 03:23PM) (new)

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments "I don't want strangers touching me!" she yells, tears in her eyes, "Th-they poke me and hurt me even more! I don't want to be poked and hurt!" Iz tries this approach, really not wanting to go to the hospital, even though somewhere, deep in the back of her head, she knew it was for the best. There was no tricking herself this time, she was terrified.

"I'll fix you at home then." he said softly not wanting her to see that he was crying. He picked her up.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Iz notices him crying and feels bad. She hesitates before saying, "No... take me to the hospital..."

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments She was clearly still terrified, but willing to do it for Asher.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments "No we are going home." he said getting up and holding her.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments "It's okay, Asher. I'll be okay. I can tell you want to go to the hospital, so let's go to the hospital. I won't freak out or scream or anything. I just want to make you happy," Iz says with tears in her eyes.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments “Don’t think that you have to do something you don’t want to do just to make me happy. We aren’t gonna go.” He said softly brushing her face. “Home it is”

message 18: by Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} (last edited Sep 18, 2020 05:09PM) (new)

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments She looks at him sadly. "Okay. I just really want you to be happy and comfortable, and I know you don't like to do this kind of stuff... I don't care if I don't want to do something, it's probably for the best anyways if we do go to the hospital," she adds quietly.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments “I’m happy as long as your safe Izzy. Let’s go home I’ll fix you there” he said softly. His eyes widen. “The baby...”

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Iz's eyes widen in understanding and worry. "No no no no no. What if I hurt her?! It would be all my fault!" she says, tears coming to her eyes.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments "Why?! Why did I have to this today? Of all days. I'm so stupid! Shouldn't I know better by now?" she tells herself, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments “She will be fine. It’s okay izzy” he said softly trying to calm her down. “Stress isn’t good for you”

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments "You don't know that she'll be fine. What if I really hurt her???" she asks, only stressing more.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments "Izzy I will check her. Lets just get you fixed." he said walking to the dorms.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Iz wraps her arms around his neck, clinging onto him.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments He walks her back.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Iz walks here with Asher, hopping on her good leg.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments Asher comes here and helps Izzy to a swin

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments She smiles and kisses him in the cheek, stopping herself from turning into a wolf so she can actually walk. She didn't want to make Asher feel bad.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments Asher smiled.
“How can I help you walk better?”

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Iz shrugs. "I don't know," she lies.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments Asher sighs. He taps his leg.
“We’re you hurting in your wolf earlier?”

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Iz sighs and shakes her head. "No, not as much. But I don't want to shift."

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments “Why not Izzy? It can help you” he asks her confused

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments "Because... I just don't," she says again, only half lying.

“Okay. I won’t push you”

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments "Thank you," she murmurs, looking at the ground.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments He sighs and walks around

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments ((Okay, bye))

Iz sits there for a while. After a bit she sighs and shifts into her wolf form, looking at Asher for any reaction.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Izzy tries putting some weight on her bad leg and whimpers, almost immediately lifting it back off the ground.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments Asher doesn’t seem very faded she is a wolf. He goes over to her.
“Just relax” he said petting her

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Iz lays down in the grass, right next to where Asher was.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments Asher leans against her brushing her fur.
“I like your wolf.” He whispered

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments She smiles. “I love yours,” she whispers.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments Asher smiled sadly.
“Thank you princess”

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments As he’s petting her his hand touches Iz’s injured hip and she yelps, jumping away, panicked. She accidentally lands on all four legs and she yelps again, her heart racing. Izzy was breathing heavily, standing on her good legs about seven feet away from Asher. The wound was clearly bothering her more than before.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ | 14282 comments Asher gets up.
“We should go back. Your hip shouldn’t be used this much.”

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 13570 comments Iz backs up a few steps, scared he’s gonna try and look at it.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) | 15795 comments Mod
Kayden heard some yelps coming from the park, he didn't know anyone yet, but whoever it was sounded in pain.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34