What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Sci Fi/Romance. Princess is laughing stock because she apparently got drunk and danced in fountain, but her overload father drugged/controlled her. Written in past 5 years.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jesse (new)

Jesse (jessezgi) | 1 comments PLOT: PRINCESS IS THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE GALAXY CAUSE SHE APPARENTLY GOT DRUNK AND DANCED IN A PUBLIC FOUNTAIN BUT IT WAS REALLY HER OVERLORD FATHER DRUGGING/CONTROLLING HER. SHE RUNS AWAY AND (I THINK) THIS GUY IS HIRED TO FIND HER, BUT SHE CONVINCES HIM EVENTUALLY SHE'S NOT A DITZ AND I THINK SHE ENDS UP REBELLING AGAINST HER FATHER? SIMILAR TO NIGHTCHASER BY AMANDA BOUCHET AND POLARIS RISING

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35345 comments Mod
Jesse, I removed the ALL CAPS from the topic header/title. It looks like shouting. Please don't post comments using ALL CAPS.

I edited the header, adding more plot details so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Assume most people are not familiar the specific book you mentioned (which I removed from the header).

You can update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)