My Book-Realm Jumper discussion

Ideas

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments This is where you guys can post ideas and stuff about the book. If it's good, i may include it in the book.

message 2: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 72 comments you could make it a cliffhanger but a REALLY GOOD cliffhanger

message 3: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 72 comments I feel this would be a good series

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments yeah, im planning either a trilogy or five books, then the end is this huge cliffhanger that leads to the next series

message 5: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 72 comments YES!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Animals

Sincerely_Ariiiiii i think Thomas should have 15 friends including him on the adventure and in each book they should win over 5 realms if it has to be a trilogy!
a d thomas should give these 15 realms to his friends to overtake and maintain the peace! he can govern on the top!

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments hmmmmmmm maybe, exept for the ending.....so he has four friends...which means ill pick eleven people, not five

Sincerely_Ariiiiii that'll be difficult! 11 good characters are hard to find! maybe 9 characters are good! some can take over more than one realms?

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments i dont really like the whole idea of "taking over" i think they should have like in the main realm, a sort of round table, where they govern the realms

Sincerely_Ariiiiii oh that's cool! are u saying like a court or something? which looks after all the realms?

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments sorta, yeah

Sincerely_Ariiiiii that works! i rlly feel this book should have a persequel for all the history for all the 15 realms!

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments okie, so what if your charcter gets the crown in the final battle, and we are losing, but then i open a portal for you, and you come along with an army of demons

Sincerely_Ariiiiii that'll be awesome! but then u'll have to introduce the concept of blood crown for the princess of demons before! don't wait till the final battle! im talking bout the book!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "okie, so what if your charcter gets the crown in the final battle, and we are losing, but then i open a portal for you, and you come along with an army of demons"

like in endgame XDD

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments yeah ik, but like what if she has to go through some sort of trial, and thats why she only gets the crown by the final battle

Sincerely_Ariiiiii Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "yeah ik, but like what if she has to go through some sort of trial, and thats why she only gets the crown by the final battle"

i mean she can find out bout the blood crown when she's in hiding! that'll make her hiding worth it!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 199 comments yes. Meg isn't worthy for the Obsidian Throne just yet. I agree. She has to gain the power to gain the respect of the horde of demons that could kill her very quickly. Sounds good! Also, how should the Dark Elements incorporate? Just something Meg uses in a fight, or more?

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 199 comments Yeah!

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments i see you like shrouded in shadow, and like you can move through stuff. like you become a living shadow basically

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 199 comments Sounds cool. Just straight up shadow too!

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments wat do you think? any ideas?

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 199 comments I actually like the ability to turn into shadow more than the elemental powers. You think that's good?

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments yeah, if your good with that

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 199 comments Yeah! Sounds great! And you're the author, anyways!

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments haha yeah but its your character

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 199 comments Who could go in your book, so . . . you make the decisions!

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 237 comments haha ok, yeah she can become a living shadow

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 199 comments Cool! I'll change that in her profile.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

this is confusing XD

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 199 comments Meg originally had dark elements, but I'm changing that to where she can turn into a living shadow. So that won't be a power anymore.