What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult, Suspense? Woman in coma, describing her life, she worked at a radio station and was married. Gets into a fight with husband one day and ends up in coma. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stepj (new)

Stepj | 1 comments Spoilers up ahead. The gist of what I remember is that the narrator (main character) is in a coma and she’s talking about her life before. She worked at a radio station and was good friends with her coworker but hated the radio host. She was married and one day ran into an ex and slept with him. One day she gets into a fight with her husband in the driveway and drives off. That’s when she gets in a wreck and ends up in a coma. Turns out her doctor is her ex and begins to rape her while she’s in the coma. At the end of the book you find out thy her sister that she talks about isn’t a biological sister but her friend whose parents adopted her after she herself set fire to her parents house. I read this book in 2019 after it was announced that it was being made into a show or movie.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Bailey | 100 comments Sometimes I lie by Alice Feeney