Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Side by Side (Forest Edge #2)
This topic is about Side by Side
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Updating new cover

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (new) - added it

Alexis Woods (alexiswoods) | 20 comments Hello! I have two issues. The first is I need the cover updated on my book Side by Side. The cover is up on Amazon. The AISN is listed on the book's metadata.
Secondly, this is book two and I need to merge it in series with book 1, Hand in Hand. Series title is Forest Edge. I suspect they are not merging because one had a comma before number and the other doesn't (my goof that I missed that instruction when I set up book 1).

Thank you in advance for your help.

message 2: by Alexis (new) - added it

Alexis Woods (alexiswoods) | 20 comments Okay, then I need to create a series page for them.

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44643 comments Mod
One has been created. https://www.goodreads.com/series/2982...

message 4: by Alexis (new) - added it

Alexis Woods (alexiswoods) | 20 comments Thank you, Rivka. Do you need me to send a cover pic to someone to update that for Side by Side. I read I could do the alternate cover, but wasn't sure if that was the best way to handle it.

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott | 23174 comments Cover added.

message 6: by Alexis (new) - added it

Alexis Woods (alexiswoods) | 20 comments Wonderful! Thank you, Scott and to all the librarians for your help. Have a great day!

message 7: by Scott (new)

Scott | 23174 comments Cindy wrote: "I recently updated all the covers and book descriptions for all 18 of my books on Amazon. How can I get those updated on Goodreads without doing it one by one?"

Start a new thread, this one is about someone else's book.

They would have to be done one by one, there is no other way.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.