The Kingdom of Edmond discussion

Castle of Edmond > Outside Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 232 (232 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 7295 comments Mod
((rp only pls))

message 2: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments Reinhardt got inside. "By the gods...this place is beautiful." he said as he slowly spined himself around. "I think, at least for now, I shall rest under a tree." Reinhardt said finding the closet one to be a oak tree. In almost a instant he was out.

message 3: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) Guinevere walked out of the castle; her head bent down reading. She looked up for a moment; deciding to swing herself onto a branch of an Elm tree. After making sure she wouldn't fall off; she went back to reading her book.

message 4: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (may I RP with you?)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments ((Can I RP with y’all))

message 6: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (Yey! ^-^ someone can FINALLY wake up Reinhardt!! XD)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments ((Okkkk))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damian walks through the courtyard when he sees a young man sound asleep leaning against a tree Damian walks over to him “Are you dead” he asks the boy

message 9: by Jeremy (last edited Sep 02, 2020 12:30PM) (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments The boy wakes up instantly. He looked almost doll like. Light blonde hair, fair skin, green eyes. The only thing that broke this illusion was that his left arm was missing. "Oh...Hello." he said with a slight German accent.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damian grins “I’m Damian” he says holding out his left hand even though he’s right handed.

message 11: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) Guinevere looked up from her book; seeing the other people. She jumped down from the tree and walked over too the oak tree.
"I'm surprised I didn't see you here. I normally would." She said, looking at the two boys.
(Yeah, sure.)

message 12: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "Reinhardt Eichenwalde." The boy says extending his right arm. "From Krieger Hafen."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments “Nice to meet you I’m from Zemira” says Damian

message 14: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments He shook your hand as best he could. "That is a beautiful place I hear." He says with a gentle smile.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments “I guess you could say that yes” says Damian his icy blue eyes looking around the court yard.

message 16: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) "I feel like I have to jump around to get your attention." Guinevere said; holding her hand out to Damian. "I'm not trying to rush formality's, but my name is Guinevere Charleston. I'm from
Krieg."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damians eyes widen “sorry about that I didn’t no you were standing there” says Damian shaking her hand

message 18: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "I haven't heard of that kingdom." Reinhardt says bluntly.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damian looks at the Reinhardt “yeah not many people have makes it easier to win wars” says Damian grinning

message 20: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "I suppose..then again Krieger Hafen has then might of seven nation with only a few men." He said being honest.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damian nods

message 22: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "But unlike my kingdom I rather have peace then war." He says nodding back.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments “I suppose” says Damian running a hand through his dark brown hair, thinking

message 24: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) "It's a bit unknown. (Fictional Obviously) It's a small country between the border of Germany and Switzerland." Guinevere dropped her hand; her face melting into a smirk.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damian looks at her “ok” he says

message 26: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "Huh. If it is between Germany I would be careful. Father may find it and attack." he says as a warning, not a threat.

message 27: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) "Like we would lose." She laughed; climbing onto one of the lower oak branches.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damian watches her climb into the tree and smirks then he walks over and sits down in the shade leaning against one of the trees

message 29: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments he, with one arm, shrugs. "Honestly I'm surprised your not freaked out by me having only one arm." he says as he point to the stump that is his shoulder.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damian grins “trust me I’ve seen worse” says Damian thinking about his father.

message 31: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) "Why would I be. It's not a like it's going to hurt someone. And people shouldn't do that anyways." Guinevere said;

message 32: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "Alright then." Reinhardt says as he leans against the tree.

message 33: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) "So; are you here for a certain reason?" Guinevere asked;

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damian nods “yep I am” says Damian

message 35: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments He sighs. "Mostly just to escape from my kingdom for a bit, but also to maybe get a new arm." He says as honest as he can.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damian nods “cool” says Damian

message 37: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "Yeah. When you have a dad who's as nuts as it comes, at least in my mind, you kinda want to get away." Reinhardt says fixing his cape.

message 38: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) "I just needed a break." Guinevere said; "The castle was getting pretty heated."

message 39: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments Reinhardt nods. "I can relate to that."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments “You haven’t seen crazy until you meet my father if he was still alive of course” says Damian dryly

message 41: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments Reinhardt winces. "I'm sorry if I hit a nerv."

message 42: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) "Oh wow; I-I'm sorry about that." Guinevere laughed nervousness.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments “No don’t worry about it” says Damian who didn’t care if his father was alive or dead

message 44: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "But yes. Honestly I'd like to have peace between our kingdoms." He says as he gestures with his remaining hand

message 45: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) "So you're a peace-maker?" She asked.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments Damian listens in silence

message 47: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "Yes. Or as my family puts it 'the black sheep' because I'm too 'soft." he says doing the quotes with his hand.

message 48: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) She laughed at that; "I guess I'm not really a black sheep, because I would say I'm not that soft."

message 49: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "I just show compassion is all." He says with a gentle smile.

message 50: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) "Well that's different from being soft." Guinevere sighed.

« previous 1 3 4 5