Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

12 views
Book Issues > Combining Editions of the Same Book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Wolf | 13 comments In my newbieness, I managed to create several editions of the same book. They are: A WOMAN OF THE ROAD


message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Amy wrote: "In my newbieness, I managed to create several editions of the same book. They are: A WOMAN OF THE ROAD"

they all look valid to me.

please supply links to the books in question


message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott | 23263 comments I found two editions of A Woman of the Road and Sea that needed to be merged; is that what you meant Amy?


message 4: by Amy (last edited Sep 01, 2020 06:09PM) (new)

Amy Wolf | 13 comments Scott: Yes! I have about 3-4 separate editions of both books.
A Woman of the Road
A Woman of the Road and Sea
I need the first book to reflect the new cover (woman outlaw on rearing horse).
Thanks!


message 5: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Amy wrote: "Scott: Yes! I have about 3-4 separate editions of both books.
A Woman of the Road
A Woman of the Road and Sea
I need the first book to reflect the new cover (woman ..."


The Woman of the Road editions are all valid.
I'll review the other work.


message 6: by Suzi (last edited Sep 01, 2020 06:40PM) (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Suzi wrote: "Amy wrote: "Scott: Yes! I have about 3-4 separate editions of both books.
A Woman of the Road
A Woman of the Road and Sea
I need the first book to reflect the new c..."


1. I've reviewed all your works, and made some changes.

2. The duplicates I found, I deleted except for one that has been shelved too many times for me to delete, so I have queued it for a super librarian to delete. It will go away in a couple of days.

3. If you have an ebook on Amazon, it should be designated as a Kindle edition, and should have an ASIN. I changed the editions that you had listed as ebooks to Kindle editions, as they had ASINs.

4. If you receive an error when adding a new work, just stop trying to add that work, and ask for a librarian to help you. Librarians are a resource for you to use.

5. I updated your series and standardized the titles/series names.


message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy Wolf | 13 comments Thanks, everyone!


back to top