Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

The Girl with the Silver Star
This topic is about The Girl with the Silver Star
Advanced Copies for Review > Reviewers Needed for Historical Fiction Novel - The Girl with the Silver Star - ARC Copies!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Hi there,
I'm looking for Advance Readers for my Historical Fiction, The Girl with the Silver Star!

Release Date: November 17th, 2020
amazon.com/dp/B08GYJTKDF
www.rachelzolotov.com

Description:
For the readers of The Nightingale and Lilac Girls, inspired by the true story of the author’s great-grandmother’s journey during World War II, The Girl with the Silver Star is the extraordinary story of a mother’s love and will to survive during one of history’s darkest time periods.

As a hailstorm of bombs begins to shatter the city of Minsk in Belarus, Raisa and her family run through the darkness of night to take cover. When Raisa, Abraham, and their daughters, Luba and Sofia, emerge from the bomb shelter, they find an unfamiliar city before them; chaos and terror burn in every direction. Fearing for their lives, they must leave at once to find the rest of their family. But before they are able to escape, Abraham is conscripted into the Russian Army and the family is forced to part ways. Raisa’s love and strength are put to the ultimate test as she finds herself on her own with her two young daughters in tow. How will she manage alone without her soulmate by her side?

Relying on hope, resourcefulness and courage, they walk, hitch hike and take trains heading for Uzbekistan, over 2,500 miles from home. Along the way they run from bombs, endure starvation, and face death.

Raisa finds solace in the women around her. Her mother, sisters, old friends and new help carry her through the difficult war years, but Raisa’s longing to reunite with Abraham still rages inside her heart. Will they ever see each other again? Will Raisa and her family find their way back to their homeland?

The Girl with the Silver Star is a captivating journey through war-torn Soviet Union as it illuminates a unique part of WWII history, the female heroes. Raisa’s journey is a tribute to the nameless women, their determination, bravery, grief and unwavering love during impossible times. Their stories shouldn’t be forgotten.

epub, mobi, azw3 and pdf review copies are available. (No print copies currently available)

Please feel free to send me a message or comment if you are interested!! Thank you in advance.

TheBookishVirgo | 3 comments Hi! I am interested in reviewing this book!

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina Smith (radgirlsmith) | 16 comments Do you have print copies.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Tina wrote: "Do you have print copies."
No, I'm sorry!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments TheBookishVirgo wrote: "Hi! I am interested in reviewing this book!"

Thanks - I just sent you a message!

message 6: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Robbins | 1 comments I’m interested!

Sarah Jayyn (girlonbooks) Would love to review this book!

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Tiffany wrote: "I’m interested!"

Hi Tiffany,
Please send me a message with your email and I will send it over!
Thanks!

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Sarah wrote: "Would love to review this book!"

Hi Sarah,
Please send me a message with your email and I will send it over!
Thanks!

message 10: by Lin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lin (linreads) | 11 comments Hi! I’d love to read and review your book :) if you could send me a mobi copy to linreads079@gmail.com
Thank you!

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Lin wrote: "Hi! I’d love to read and review your book :) if you could send me a mobi copy to linreads079@gmail.com
Thank you!"

Thanks Lin! Just emailed you.

message 12: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 126 comments I'm Interested in reviewing the book what format do you have

message 13: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabbyyreads) | 2 comments Hi Lin! I'd love to learn more about your book! When would you need the review posted by? How long is the book?

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Nicole wrote: "I'm Interested in reviewing the book what format do you have"

Hi Nicole,

epub, mobi, azw3 and pdf review copies are available. (No print copies currently available)

Thanks!

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Gabby wrote: "Hi Lin! I'd love to learn more about your book! When would you need the review posted by? How long is the book?"

Hi Gabby,
Thank you for your interest and questions. I have sent you a message!
Thanks

Sarah Jayyn (girlonbooks) I can't figure out how to send you a message but my email is sarahjareczek@gmail.com : )

Architha | thebookishdweeb (thebookishdweeb) Hey! I would love to review your book!

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Sarah wrote: "I can't figure out how to send you a message but my email is sarahjareczek@gmail.com : )"

Message sent! :)

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Architha wrote: "Hey! I would love to review your book!"

Thanks Architha, just messaged you!

message 20: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah | 10 comments I would love to review your book!

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Hannah wrote: "I would love to review your book!"

Thanks Hannah! Just sent you a message. :)

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Only four weeks until my Launch date! If anyone else is interested in an ARC please let me know!

message 23: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto Alvarado (ernestoalvarado) | 1 comments I’m interested!

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Ernesto wrote: "I’m interested!"

Thanks for your interest Ernesto - I just sent you a private message!

message 25: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 3 comments I’m interested in reading your novel, I read a lot of historical fiction- would really in joy checking your work out!

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Zolotov | 14 comments Meghan wrote: "I’m interested in reading your novel, I read a lot of historical fiction- would really in joy checking your work out!"

Hi Meghan! Thanks for your interest - just sent you a private message!