Addicted to YA discussion

Good Girl, Bad Blood (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #2)
This topic is about Good Girl, Bad Blood
Series > Good Girl, Bad Blood

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Sep 01, 2020 10:57AM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5299 comments Mod
This discussion will be lead by Spines_and_Stitches. The discussion leader will be here to help keep the conversation going. Look out for comments and questions the discussion leader might make and respond back to them!

Rushali Gupta (happy_soul) | 108 comments Very much interested to read this book and discuss it....

Saskia (saskiasimpson) It’s so good! Very interesting plot

message 4: by Caitlin (new) - added it

Caitlin Weiss (caitlin320xo) | 2 comments I just finished the first one in this series and loved it! I have this on hold at my library, so hopefully it will come in soon!

Rushali Gupta (happy_soul) | 108 comments Caitlin wrote: "I just finished the first one in this series and loved it! I have this on hold at my library, so hopefully it will come in soon!"

Yayy! I loved the first book too much. That's the reason I have saved the second book to read when I feel I have nothing good on my tbr and m desperate for a thriller like this one!

message 6: by elena (last edited Sep 03, 2020 03:59AM) (new) - added it

elena (goodreadscomelena_k) Excited to read a book with this group again. The first book was one of my favorite readings this year. Currently waiting to recieve Good Girl Bad Blood. Can't wait to discuss it !!

Courtney (goodreadscourtney_francis) | 1 comments I haven’t actually participated in discussion before. But I’m almost done with the book. How does the discussion group work? Is it chapter by chapter? Do we only answer questions initiated by the discussion leader? Thanks for any input.

message 8: by elena (last edited Sep 03, 2020 11:15AM) (new) - added it

elena (goodreadscomelena_k) Courtney wrote: "I haven’t actually participated in discussion before. But I’m almost done with the book. How does the discussion group work? Is it chapter by chapter? Do we only answer questions initiated by the d..."

Well, I don't have so much experience but in the other discussion we talked about different aspects of the book and not only the main plot. We also asked questions to each other about a lot of things and thediscussion leader also proposed some questions to discuss. Sometimes some people updated about the page they were on, etc..

Emma I’m starting this book this evening.

message 10: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma I’ve finished! It was great and once I started I just could not stop. Looking forward to discussing this!

Isabela Farina | 4 comments aaaaa i have to start this!! i've just read a good girl's guide to murder last week or smth and am reaallyyy excited for good girl, bad blood :D
i just hope i have the time for it, my classes are killing me

Everything In Blue | 5 comments Looking forward to reading this! I actually couldn't get this from my local library so I had to order a copy. Should hopefully have it soon and be ready to dig in. This will be a bit of a difference experience since I had the the first book in audiobook format

Kathryn Bywaters | 9 comments Just started! Can't wait to see where it goes.

Kathryn Bywaters | 9 comments Actually finished it a little bit back but just haven't gotten back online to talk about it. To me it was kind of like the first one... a little hard to get into in the beginning and then I just couldn't put it down and burned through the rest of it!

message 15: by Keri (new)

Keri (the_great_alone) | 8 comments Is it worth getting? Thinking about either getting this one or serpent!! Thanks!!

Anna Kate (Taylors Version) I want to read this sooooooo bad!!! But it doesn’t come out until March or may 2 (I forgot which one) :(((

message 17: by A place called Bookland (last edited Jan 28, 2021 01:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

A place called Bookland (rayannenova) | 61 comments Ahhhhhhhh sameeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Itis already published though!! Last year!!

message 18: by Lynn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lynn (ftbooklover) Raya wrote: "Ahhhhhhhh sameeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Itis already published though!! Last year!!"

It was published in the UK last year, so it is available for purchase on sites like Amazon. It is being published in the US this year.

daughterofathenacarli | 66 comments Lynn wrote: "Raya wrote: "Ahhhhhhhh sameeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Itis already published though!! Last year!!"

It was published in the UK last year, so it is available for purchase on sites like Amazon. It is being pu..."

You can't get it in the US on Amazon yet i don't think. Atleast I couldn't.

message 20: by Lynn (last edited Jan 28, 2021 01:52PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lynn (ftbooklover) AnnabethChase wrote: "Lynn wrote: "Raya wrote: "Ahhhhhhhh sameeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Itis already published though!! Last year!!"

It was published in the UK last year, so it is available for purchase on sites like Amazon. I..."

I purchased it in June, 2020, and I already read it, but it looks like you can't get it now for some reason. It may be that there were UK copies available prior to 2021 that could be purchased on Amazon, but now that the preorder for the US version is out there, you can't get the UK version in the US anymore.
If you go to the UK version in Goodreads and click on the Amazon link, it will take you to the UK version that you can buy now and it's paperback.

AngsBooks | 295 comments I had the pleasure of reading this book and I’m just saying it’s so good. I lowkey cried a little. It was just a really good sequel.

message 22: by emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

emma (emmaareader) | 58 comments AngsBooks wrote: "I had the pleasure of reading this book and I’m just saying it’s so good. I lowkey cried a little. It was just a really good sequel."

OMG LEGIT ME i almost cried at the end cause it was so deep and sad i swear