Bookish Worms discussion

Past BOTMs > The Star-Touched Queen DUAL BOTM September 2020 Discussion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Mirzayee🇦🇫 (sarahmirzayee) | 1052 comments Mod
One of the September BOTM books are...
The Star-Touched Queen !

For September, the August Challenge Week Winners chose books that would enter the poll and this one was one of the winners!

Discuss characters, settings, have debates, ask questions, or discuss your favorite/least favorite parts of the book.

If you are unable to participate due to not having the book or not being able to access it anywhere, please let one of the moderators know!

((ALSO!! Continue inviting people! The group has been dying a bit lately so continue to participate in games, discussions and challenges. If you have any ideas for the group or any suggestions, we would love to hear them!!))

message 2: by Sarah (new)

I can’t wait to read this book! I hope it comes in on time for this month, but it sounds like it’s going to be a great read!

message 3: by LyraFirefly (last edited Sep 08, 2020 09:48AM) (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) It really is an amazing book! I loved it!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

So for the Challenge Week Trivia challenge I found a trivia quiz for this book but I don’t know if it’s just for the first book or for the whole series, if you’ve read it can you do me a favor and check the questions for me?

message 5: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) I have, but can you post the link here? I can't find it.

message 6: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) | 9 comments Just invited 6 friends

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Yes! The link is: https://www.goodreads.com/trivia/show...
Thanks for wanting to help out!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

ClaraBelle wrote: "Just invited 6 friends"

Yay! The more people the better!

message 9: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) The quiz isn't a Star Touched Queen quiz at all, it's the never ending book quiz.

message 10: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) | 9 comments You’re welcome Sarah

message 11: by Sarah (new)

LuminescentFirefly wrote: "The quiz isn't a Star Touched Queen quiz at all, it's the never ending book quiz."

Ooof! Okay thank you for letting me know, I think I’m going to change the trivia challenge then