The Procrastinators Book Club discussion

Slay
This topic is about Slay
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
★Buddy/Group Read Retirement★ > Slay (September 2020) Buddy Read Discussion ~ Lydia & Charmaine

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aless, Discord Procrastinator (new)

Aless (alesstheintrovert) | 532 comments Mod
Welcome to Slay Buddy Read Discussion thread! This thread officially opens on September 1st and anyone can join at any time. Please keep in mind that spoilers are allowed in this thread but only up to the group's current reading place. Do not spoil the book if you've read further than the group. Any extra days can be used to catch up!

Each day we will be reading by chapters or page numbers. Page numbers are an approximation based on the hardcover or paperback that is the default on Goodreads. The suggested Buddy Read discussion schedule is as follows:

Week of 9/1
September 1: Chapters 1-2 or 40 pages
September 2: Chapters 3-4 or 40 pages
September 3: Chapters 5-6 or 40 pages
September 4: Chapters 7-8 or 40 pages
September 5: Chapters 9-10 or 40 pages

Week of 9/6
Septemeber 6: Chapters 11-12 or 40 pages
September 7: Chapters 13-14 or 40 pages
September 8: Chapters 15-17 or 40 pages

PARTICIPANTS
~ Lydia
~ Charmaine

Charmaine Morgan | 6 comments For any one looking to join, Lydia and I have decided to start mid September but the reading pace will still be two chapters a day. Will update a start day when I speak with Lydia. :)

message 3: by Aless, Discord Procrastinator (new)

Aless (alesstheintrovert) | 532 comments Mod
Charmaine wrote: "For any one looking to join, Lydia and I have decided to start mid September but the reading pace will still be two chapters a day. Will update a start day when I speak with Lydia. :)"

Okay, thank you!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Slay (other topics)