What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Thriller. Woman with amnesia starts "waking up" in a coma, semi-conscious, not awake but aware of what's happening around her. She goes home to husband/boyfriend & starts to suspect him.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elzaan (new)

Elzaan Veldsman | 2 comments A women starts "waking up" in a coma. Like she is semi-concious. She's not awake but she's aware of what's happening around her. She has memory loss. Nobody is aware of it but she can hear everything while she's in the coma. She doesn't remember how she fell into a coma but eventually starts remembering things. When she gets discharged she goes home with her husband/boyfriend (can't remember) and she starts suspecting he had something to do with her landing in the coma. Husband/boyfriend is saying mean things to her while she's in the coma, not knowing she can hear him. I think he wasn't allowing people to come visit her.

I read the book between 2011 - 2013.

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments I love this plot, I hope a title is found

message 3: by Kris (last edited Sep 01, 2020 12:05PM) (new)

Kris | 35703 comments Mod
Elzaan, what's the genre (which we need to add to the topic header/title) - e.g., adult psychological thriller, mystery?

What is the woman's job? Is she rich?

What's the location (country, region, well-known city, small town)?

message 4: by Elzaan (new)

Elzaan Veldsman | 2 comments I think it was a thriller type? I'm terrible with classifying books so unless the books tells me, I usually don't care. I literally don't remember anything else.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35703 comments Mod
I added genre and some plot details to the topic header/title, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

You can update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)