Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Oubliette (Black Library Advent Calendar 2019 #26)
This topic is about The Oubliette
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Created a bad entry, please delete

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Seb (last edited Aug 31, 2020 11:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Seb | 2 comments Hello GR Librarians,

I messed up when trying to add an edition that wasn't on the website and put an ISBN13 into the ISBN10 field, so the entry thus created is bad. I created another entry and corrected my mistake that time around, but the bad 'edition' still needs removing. Can you please help?

Bad entry: shows ISBN 9781789992
Correct entry (ebook I actually own): ISBN 9781789992328

Thank you for your time!

message 2: by Moloch (last edited Sep 01, 2020 12:11AM) (new)

Moloch | 3065 comments Duplicate deleted, it will disappear in a few minutes.

Should it happen again with another book though, we can fix the incorrect entry rather than create another and delete the wrong one. Just ask here and a librarian will give assistance.

edit: the duplicate is gone

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) | 3 comments Can someone split two novellas that have been added as the same book please?

Intermezzo: Spirit Matters: A Wisteria Tearoom Interlude by Patrice Greenwood should be book 5.5 and

Intermezzo: Family Matters: A Wisteria Tearoom Interlude by Patrice Greenwood should be book 6.5

Thank you.

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) wrote: "Can someone split two novellas that have been added as the same book please?

Intermezzo: Spirit Matters: A Wisteria Tearoom Interlude by Patrice Greenwood should ..."

reviewing

message 5: by Moloch (new)

Moloch | 3065 comments Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) wrote: "Can someone split two novellas that have been added as the same book please?

Intermezzo: Spirit Matters: A Wisteria Tearoom Interlude by Patrice Greenwood should ..."

done, but next time please start a new thread, this one is attached to a different book for a different request

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44010 comments Mod
Book title/series info on title line edited to Goodreads standard format.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.