LPL YA Virtual Book Club discussion

9/20 There's Someone Inside... > Topic 1: Did you enjoy the book?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lafayette Public Library Reads (lafayettepubliclibraryreads) | 201 comments Mod
What did you like or not like about it? What was your favorite part? Did the story manage to scare you?

message 2: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (libqueen10) | 29 comments I thought the book was alright. I enjoy horror and psychological thriller films and books, but I didn't find the book to be "scary." I will say that the way the author allowed the reader to witness how the killer would taunt his victims before killing them to be pretty creepy though. It was a good enough teen slasher book though.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 14 comments I enjoyed this book! I need more like it in my life. I too enjoyed how the author would give you a little glimpse into the next victim's life before they were viciously murdered. Every time I got to a chapter with from a different character's POV I just thought well they're going to die. Definitely could not read this when I was home alone. I'm a big chicken. I found myself checking all the areas where someone could be hiding in my house!

Lafayette Public Library Reads (lafayettepubliclibraryreads) | 201 comments Mod
Michelle wrote: "I enjoyed this book! I need more like it in my life. I too enjoyed how the author would give you a little glimpse into the next victim's life before they were viciously murdered. Every time I got t..."

Stephanie Perkins has another book coming out next month called The Woods Are Always Watching that might satisfy your need for a similar novel.