Rated YA-MA discussion

Ignite the Stars (Ignite the Stars, #1)
This topic is about Ignite the Stars
Science Fiction > **roll call/ spoiler-free** Ignite the Stars by Maura Milan (September 2020)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie, mod prime (last edited Aug 31, 2020 02:23PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Melanie | 1211 comments First Impressions- Roll Call
This is a spoiler-free thread!

Roll Call: Will you be joining in the group read?
What format: hardcover, paperback, Wattpad, ebook, PDF, audio, other?
How excited (or not) are you to read this book?
Have you read it already? If so, will you reread it?

First Impressions: Share your initial impressions of this book without any book spoilers.

Share your full thoughts with spoilers here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Melanie, mod prime (new) - rated it 3 stars

Melanie | 1211 comments I didn't see the book as being available on audio, but I was able to snatch a copy of the ebook :) I probably won't get to it until this weekend.

Angie (pinkindle) | 828 comments I've already had it checked out of the library for awhile now (along with the sequel!), so I'll likely get to it this week. If not, definitely next since it's due back.

message 4: by Melanie, mod prime (new) - rated it 3 stars

Melanie | 1211 comments Angie wrote: "I've already had it checked out of the library for awhile now (along with the sequel!), so I'll likely get to it this week. If not, definitely next since it's due back."

I know it's all in my head, but library deadlines sometimes stress me out!

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 384 comments None of the libraries in my town/city have a copy of this book, so sadly I will have to skip this one. But happy reads to the rest of you!!

message 6: by Melanie, mod prime (new) - rated it 3 stars

Melanie | 1211 comments moved to scifi folder