sozin's war ▸ [ defunct ] discussion

introductions > whomst

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❝ sophocles ❞ (maidenofpirates) | 220 comments

▸just a small thread to introduce yourself to your fellow members, just in case we all don't know each other!

message 2: by ❝ sophocles ❞ (last edited Aug 31, 2020 08:54PM) (new)

❝ sophocles ❞ (maidenofpirates) | 220 comments

hi, i'm sophocles, the mod of this group! i've been roleplaying for about 9+ years now, and i started roleplaying on goodreads soon after the demise of shelfari! i'm also in my senior year in college as an engineering major and i want to die haha. i'm very excited to get this group going; i have had a lot of muse about this topic since finishing atla for the first time a few weeks ago!

i'm 10/10 a complete sokka stan.

message 3: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful)

henlo, hi, hola, i'm cosmic ( or sometimes cosmiccy ). i use feminine pronouns, and i'm currently a senior in high school! i've been rping for 6-7 years now, and i've been on way too many platforms. my current platforms are goodreads and instagram, though i tend to spend more time on the latter. i've rewatched atla about 5 times anddddd i'm excited for this group!

message 4: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) | 69 comments

heyyyy, i'm jenny. i started rping in 2012 and i just graduated college with a degree in writing. so, like, i'm old. i can't count how many times i've seen atla, haha. katara is my fave character :) but i'm a zuko stan for life ay

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 116 comments

hey i'm rose and i have just started role playing this year, i mean, a few months ago so i'm sorry for my absolutely terrible writing and for making you cringe okay, umm i haven't seen the movie before but i'll try to understand the story line!!!! i'm 15 this year and idk what to say anymore :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2020 07:05AM) (new)

annyeonghaseyo (hello) i'm ji-u. i'm from south korea, so I apologize if my english isn't great. i use feminine pronouns, and i'm currently out of high-school, and into the working scene! i've been rping for 4 years now. my current platforms are goodreads and tumble i know its dead. i'm currently re-watching atla and i'd have to say my favourite character is iroh!

message 7: by jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (last edited Sep 05, 2020 04:08AM) (new)

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 41 comments

hey all! i'm jamilah and i've been roleplaying for a few years! i love atla and havn't yet watched lok unfortunately. i love ty lee so badass and i ship katara with zuko because that scene in the cave was hiteudishfgy.
also if i identify with any character it'll be sokka :)

message 8: by ʀᴇᴅ (last edited Sep 03, 2020 06:20AM) (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 91 comments
hello :) i'm red! i've been roleplaying for over 8 years now, and although i don't do it as much as i used to it is still definitely my number one guilty pleasure. currently, i'm in college for environmental engineering! i love atla and am currently watching lok. please don't talk to me if you don't love tyzula sorry not sorry and i can't wait to write with all of you :)

message 9: by sundara. (new)

sundara. | 10 comments

hi there, I'm sun (she/her)! I honestly don't remember when I started rping but it was a looong time ago haha. I'm a first year college student so don't mind me if I'm idle sometimes (I'm getting adjusted to the grown up life D: lol) I'm so sorry for this but my fave is Azula, I love a bad bitch with black hair so you can't blame me for that.
I hope we can be friends.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ciao, I'm Harlequin (she/her they/them)! I started roleplaying when I was twelve, and I'm twenty now, so 8 years? I'm a third year college student, going into automotives. my favorite would have to be toph, I think she has a lot of spunk. My family is third generation italian so I am fluent in such language

message 11: by maggie (last edited Sep 06, 2020 11:37AM) (new)

maggie | 6 comments

suuup, I’m maggie
twenty & strugglin
goodreads and i have an on/off again relationship but ofc, I always come back🙃 anyway this year has clearly been pure ass so I’m just on here trying to escape it lol
But atla is the best series of all time, it’s not up for debate and my faves are zaddy zuko, toph, and azula
honorable mention: uncle iroh

message 12: by Soft (last edited Sep 08, 2020 06:57AM) (new)

Soft Key

yo! I go by a handful of names but you guys can call me Key or Snatcher
she/her
I've been roleplaying for a few years now, but occasionally I slip up and make a LOT of mistakes, and for that I'm apologizing in advance.
I friggen adore atla and its plot! Personally, it's better then Kora.....
I look foreword to collabs with ya'll, and hope you're staying safe in these.. eventful.. times

message 13: by tori (new)

tori | 5 comments

hey, i'm potato but you can call me any variation of my username and i'll be cool :)
she/her
i'm a uni student studying english with a minor in writing. i'm supposed to graduate in the spring so *fingers crossed* i've been on/off of gr for like 6 years now??? i'm currently in the middle of another atla rewatch since my fiance hasn't seen it yet and plan to watch tlok together after. my faves are sokka, zuko & toph but like i love them all

message 14: by pandora (last edited Sep 08, 2020 02:27PM) (new)

pandora | 86 comments

Hello, you can call me Pandora. I go by feminine pronouns. I have been on an extreme hiatus, but first started roleplaying 9+ years ago. I just dropped out of college, where I was working towards a computer science degree. I am currently changing my job perspectives and will be going on another hiatus as long as everything works out. this one shouldn't last nearly as long I have been wanting to branch back into rping, but couldn't find the right group. Then I was invited here! I love the effort that has gone into this group and I am looking forward to a fresh start here!