♛ vices & virtues {semi-advanced} ♛ discussion

WELCOME > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 102 comments Mod
Hello everyone! Welcome, and thank you for joining the group that Sera and I created!

Despite the threads dated back to May or June, the group is pretty new and at it's infantile stage, so please do invite your friends to join vices & virtues :) Several things;

1. This is an semi-advanced group, which means that expectations are a given, and we will expect detailed roleplaying from you guys - as seen in the rules.

2. With regards to character creation, Sera will generally approve the Virtues, and the and I will generally approve the Sins.

3. For the roleplaying threads, do visit the "more discussions" at the bottom of the page, and you can access all the other locations!

That's all I can remember off the top of my head, Sera / I will update this thread when we do need to announce things. Please do not reply to this thread, and ask everything in the questions thread if need be. Thank you!

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 58 comments Mod
Hey all! I would like to welcome you all to this group. Clairene and I have put a lot of work into it and we're both hope you can all enjoy it!

I just want to remind everyone to be kind and patient. A lot of us have things in our own lives that prevent us from being able to reply quickly, especially with school starting soon. And let us not forget time zones! But there are also many things that make being kind challenging too. We all need to make an effort to be considerate of others so that everyone can enjoy roleplaying here, which is what this is really all about!

Just remember to be kind and have fun!