Challenge Corner discussion

And Now She's Gone
This topic is about And Now She's Gone
Let's Buddy! - Horror/Thriller > And Now She's Gone by Rachel Howzell Hall -> Starting September 14th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 59403 comments Mod
Isabel Lincoln is gone.

But is she missing?

It's up to Grayson Sykes to find her. Although she is reluctant to track down a woman who may not want to be found, Gray's search for Isabel Lincoln becomes more complicated and dangerous with every new revelation about the woman's secrets and the truth she's hidden from her friends and family.

Featuring two complicated women in a dangerous cat and mouse game, And Now She's Gone explores the nature of secrets -- and how violence and fear can lead you to abandon everything in order to survive.

Trisha | 3305 comments 15 chapters

I'm not sure why, but I'm not liking this one so far....

Tea(view spoiler)

Izzy(view spoiler)

Gray(view spoiler)

Trisha | 3305 comments 30 chapters

honestly(view spoiler)

Tea(view spoiler)

Ian(view spoiler)

Gray(view spoiler)

Trisha | 3305 comments I'm done. meh, I'm not a fan

Izzy(view spoiler)

Gray(view spoiler)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Oh man!

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Starting this now!

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ch 15: (view spoiler)
Ch 30: (view spoiler)
Ch 45: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

Trisha | 3305 comments oh no! We both rated it 2 stars....I'm sorry you didn't like it more....

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha wrote: "oh no! We both rated it 2 stars....I'm sorry you didn't like it more...."

I’m sorry you didn’t like it more! Lol. I had hope it was going to get better but ugh, nope.