"Books are a Man's Best Friend!" discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
September 2020 Challenge!! > Team Purple's place!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rudrakshi , The Booktrovert (last edited Aug 31, 2020 02:36AM) (new)

Rudrakshi  (rudrakshi) | 350 comments Mod
Members of the team Purple can chat and discuss here!

TEAM PURPLE
S.no Members
1 Sahara
2 Clara
3 Aditya
4 Vibhor
5 Rosina
6 Nishant
7 Nilesh
8 Lorrie

Lorrie (Clockworkbookworm) (lorriemiller) | 46 comments Hello Team Purple! This is my first reading challenge and it sounds fun. I look forward to reading and chatting with you. Have a great day.

message 3: by Vibhor (new)

Vibhor (vibhoragg) | 13 comments Hi Lorrie - This is my first reading challenge as well

message 4: by Vibhor (new)

Vibhor (vibhoragg) | 13 comments I have Warbringer next on my list, if anyone is interested for a buddy read please let me know

message 5: by Nilesh (new)

Nilesh Parmar | 9 comments I am an Author, request you all to read my Novella Immortal Knowledge

Immortal Knowledge

message 6: by Rudrakshi , The Booktrovert (new)

Team Purple!
There are bonus points for the group's September BOTM!
And we have a book written by Nilesh too in them (Our group member) called Immortal Knowlege.
In his words, it would be great if I could get feedback from more people!
So, I'd like to encourage you all to check his book out!
:D

message 7: by Pramod (new)

Pramod | 8 comments Nilesh Parmar sir.
is your book available in amazon.in.. and Goodreads don't give a description for your book like ISBN number, no of page, which categoy.. so update it if possible..
thank u

message 8: by Rudrakshi , The Booktrovert (new)

Gear up, Team Purple! Team Red is already 14 points ahead!

message 9: by ClaraBelle (last edited Sep 02, 2020 09:53AM) (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) | 36 comments Hello team purple! I’m still planning on participating in this. Due to being out of town and then being sick, I just now ordered my 3 books for this challenge this morning.
I’m hoping to read:
-Cinder
-Cinderella is dead
-The Book Thief

I’m so excited to be doing this as this is my first reading challenge ever!

Lorrie (Clockworkbookworm) (lorriemiller) | 46 comments Purple should have at least 14 points from my posts this morning. Hopefully it helps. lol

message 11: by Rosina (new)

Rosina hi everyone
started 3 books ...the serpents tale, Stalking Jack the Ripper, City of Bones

Lorrie (Clockworkbookworm) (lorriemiller) | 46 comments ClaraBelle wrote: "Hello team purple! I’m still planning on participating in this. Due to being out of town and then being sick, I just now ordered my 3 books for this challenge this morning.
I’m hoping to read:
-C..."

This is the first challenge that I have participated in also. Hope you enjoy it and are feeling better.

Lorrie (Clockworkbookworm) (lorriemiller) | 46 comments Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a good September thus far. I am starting to read Son of Chaos (Dark Provenance #2) by Lexi C. Foss. Is anyone available for a Buddy Read?

message 14: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) | 36 comments Hello! Just got my copy of the Book Thief in yesterday so I will start reading it today or tonight!
But I’m still waiting on my copies of Cinder and Cinderella Is Dead…

message 15: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) | 36 comments Lorrie (Clockworkbookworm) wrote: "ClaraBelle wrote: "Hello team purple! I’m still planning on participating in this. Due to being out of town and then being sick, I just now ordered my 3 books for this challenge this morning.
I’m ..."

Thank you. I’m enjoying it and I’m feeling well too!

message 16: by Rosina (new)

Rosina The next couple of books i am reading if anyone is interested in a BR

The Last Mrs. Parrish
99 Red Balloons
City of Bones

message 17: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) | 36 comments I promise I will start reading The Book Thief this weekend! My other two books for this challenge have yet to come in! This week was my first week of school so it’s been pretty crazy so I haven’t had the time to start The Book Thief!

message 18: by Rosina (new)

Rosina Hope everyone has had a good week and has a fun weekend planned.

Dont forget to log the books you have read.

message 19: by Nilesh (new)

Nilesh Parmar | 9 comments Rudrakshi wrote: "Team Purple!
And we have a book written by Nilesh too in them (Our group member) called Immortal Knowlege.
In his words, it would be great if..."

Rudrakshi wrote: "Team Purple!
In his words, it would be great if..."

Hey Thanks

message 20: by Nilesh (new)

Nilesh Parmar | 9 comments Hi Pramod,

Yes book is available on Amazon.in

Here is the link https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08B8PCNLY

message 21: by Nilesh (new)

Nilesh Parmar | 9 comments Hi Pramod,

The book is also available on the Google Play store at 30 % Discounted prices

https://bit.ly/35uyrIH

Lorrie (Clockworkbookworm) (lorriemiller) | 46 comments Hi! I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to let you know that I will be reading the following books and if you are interested in a Buddy Read let me know.

Don't Hex and Drive
(Stay a Spell #2)
by Julliette Cross 

The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
(The Hunger Games #0)
by Suzanne Collins

Lorrie (Clockworkbookworm) (lorriemiller) | 46 comments Hi Purple team! I hope this finds you all well. I just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing and if you are continuing to participate in the September 2020 Challenge. Please DM me if you are interested in a Buddy Read. I will list my next books in my TBR a bit later today.

message 24: by Rudrakshi , The Booktrovert (new)

Congratulations!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.