♛ vices & virtues {semi-advanced} ♛ discussion

YOUR CHARACTERS > Rose's Characters :)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 26 comments
description     description     description
𝕬𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖆 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊
                                                               ~ 16, Kindness, Female, Straight
----------------------------------------------------------

Kindness, her only true belief. Shy and helpful, Antheria is the epitome of beauty. Her heart burned with passion and kindness towards everyone she meets, towards everyone in need of help whether she knows them or not. Since young, she had been an introvert, never speaking up voluntarily due to her insecurity. She is an angel, gently providing help and support without caring for any recognition. To her, acknowledgement is nothing. She would do all she could just to stop suffering.

Since young, Antheria has lived with her dad of the Patience clan and her mum of the Kindness clan. With her raging fire of moral in her heart, she has vowed to follow her mother's footsteps in becoming a formal member of the Kindness clan.

Since young, she had been shied away from the crowd, preferring solitude to the crowd. She had an intensely terrible past with bullies and that is her worst struggle. She shuts down completely when faced with bullies and cruelty.

4 years ago, she had been walking quietly on the street, eyeing the skyscrapers and the high-tech cars zipping past her smoothly. Being the child of two virtues, she had to behave accordingly so she smiled softly at everyone passing by, nodding and greeting the crowd in her small beautiful voice.

"Huh, a Virtue." A menacing voice piped up from behind her and she whirled around, her heart thumping wildly in her chest. "Please, leave me alone. I'd do anything for you." She whispered, her legs threatening to give way.

"Never. I want revenge. You know what, you Virtues destroyed my life. My family. My friends. All captured because of you stingy sneaks. You're more filthy than us Sins." The boy bit out and slapped her sharply. Her face stung and tears pooled in her eyes.

"Please. I'm sorry." She begged yet the bully only laughed. Again and again, she was abused until her entire body was bloody and bruised.

"Go home. Now tell your oh-so-perfect parents a Sin bullied you. Go on." He sneered, every word a sharp slap to her.

"I won't." She met his eyes firmly, seeing the shock and surprise. That had been the first time she had ever spoken up truly from her heart. "I deserve everything you have done. And I will bear that alone." With that, she stalked away, leaving the bully behind.

She might seem brave but no, her heart was cold. She was shivering uncontrollably and whimpering as she went. She hid her scars, her injuries and bit her lip, keeping silent. No one knows, and no one would ever know.

~ Be the reason someone smiles today

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) | 26 comments
description     description     description
𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖑 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖚𝖒
                                                                   ~ 16, Wrath, Male, Pan
----------------------------------------------------------

Resentful, hateful and definitely explosive, Basil is just one filled with hate. The only word to describe him is misanthrophy. True, he treats no one with kindness, accepts no politeness. In his world, it is all negatives. No laughter, no empathy. Only violence, rage and more anger.

Coming from a family of Wraths, Basil has no pleasant childhood. None. All over his house, empty wine bottle littered the living room as his parents yelled and quarreled every single moment. No matter what, they would never learn to shut up but scream at each other to radiate their anger. Indeed, the family seemed to be a bottomless pit of anger where however deep you reach in, you would never uncover the bottom. No, you would never live to see the end of their wrath.

Fire. The only natural element that Basil could relate to. The flickering flames of hell pleased him. The roaring fires enchanted him. He felt infinite. Whole amidst fires. The only thing that would bring a hint of tranquility in his turbulent life.

This resentful boy dislikes everything. Humans, animals, anything alive brings hatred to him. He hates the company of people, hates raucous crowds, hates silence... It seems that nothing would ever please him but there is one more out there. Besides fire. Plants.

His name closely related to the world of botany, Basil has developed a secret passion towards plants - the gentle swaying greenery that had him enraptured since young. No one could ever know about this; not his parents, not his friends. Wraths were supposed to turn their noses down on everything. No hobbies, no enjoyment. Yet, he couldn't bear the thought of leaving his love towards plants behind. He would do anything, anything at all for them.

Deep beneath his fiery mask, he has a heart. One that could spread so much love that he shoved it deep down since young. He couldn't permit himself to start loving. It was contagious. He could never stop then. And he couldn't want to hurt those he loved.

Love and hate, the two polar qualities, yet both are present in this impulsive teen. There is a minute possibility that the both of them explode in an inferno, showering sparks on those he know. Would that bring harm, or would that shine so brightly that you couldn't help but gawk mesmerized at the incandescent colors?

~ The emotional currents in me could pull a man down, drowning; the waves I suppress could break a man... the things in me. They could destroy people if I were reckless enough to let them out.