Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Verse of Estoria 2
This topic is about The Verse of Estoria 2
Book Issues > Updating or Adding book to database.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donald (new)

Donald III | 2 comments Hello, Sorry to inconvenience anyone dealing with this issue. I recently published book 2 of the series The Verse of Estoria and I'm having trouble uploading an image saying it's too big. My first book was automatically added to the database so I don't really know what I have to do. Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments DONALD wrote: "Hello, Sorry to inconvenience anyone dealing with this issue. I recently published book 2 of the series The Verse of Estoria and I'm having trouble uploading an image saying it's too big. My first ..."

1. You have reformatted your author profile name so that it does not meet Goodreads standard author naming conventions, which is standard title case.

2. I have submitted a request to Goodreads support to standardize your profile name.

3. Please do not change your author profile name, as it creates cascading problems.

4. I added the cover to you newest book, and corrected and updated the publication information on both your books.

5. I deleted the stray edition you created that had the ASIN in the title field.

6. I added the illustrator to your newest book, and removed the editor from the first book, as Goodreads does not list editors for fiction.

7. Goodreads support staff is taking a few days but they will take care of this issue pretty quickly.

message 3: by Donald (new)

Donald III | 2 comments Thank you very much and I will be sure to do better next time.

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments DONALD wrote: "Thank you very much and I will be sure to do better next time."

You can't know if no one tells you. I'm keeping any eye on it, but it should be corrected within the next day or so.