2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Robin's Reading Plan - September 2020

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (last edited Sep 28, 2020 04:07PM) (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments Here is my list for September:

Group/Buddy reads:
✓ Seconds to Live - Melinda Leigh (2,3,4) ★★★★☆ 1/2
✓ Silenced - Allison Brennan (2,3,4) ★★★★☆
✓ First Blood - Angela Marsons (T,D,D) ★★★★★
✓ Vanished - Kendra Elliot (JD Robb) ★★★★☆
✓ The Janes - Louisa Luna (JD Robb -Aug) ★★★★☆

2,3,4:
Fair Warning - Michael Connelly
✓ Second Time Around - Tina Wainscott (random) ★★★☆☆
Such a Pretty Girl - Tess Diamond

Standalone/Try a new series:
✓ Cold Terror - Susan Sleeman ★★☆☆☆ 1/2
✓ Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line - Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham ★★★★★
✓ Wait for Me - Samantha Chase ★☆☆☆☆ 1/2

Novella/Short Story:
✓ After Hours - Stephanie Bond ★★★☆☆ 1/2

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11049 comments Mod
Great list, Robin💜 I’m trying to get current with Harry Bosch but am two books behind.

Enjoy!

message 3: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 648 comments You have some good books here. I read Stephanie Bond books before but not that one.

Enjoy your books.

message 4: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments Thanks Jonetta. I'm getting behind on Bosch too. So many books to read.

message 5: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments Viki wrote: "You have some good books here. I read Stephanie Bond books before but not that one.

Enjoy your books."

I've only read a couple books by this author, but I've liked them. Most of them are humorous.

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2344 comments I’m looking forward to hear how you like Cold Terror. I may need to copy you with that one. Enjoy all your books!

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2467 comments Have a good month!

message 8: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments Laura wrote: "I’m looking forward to hear how you like Cold Terror. I may need to copy you with that one. Enjoy all your books!"

Fingers crossed that it's a good book.

message 9: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments Michelle wrote: "Have a good month!"

Thanks Michelle!

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4354 comments Mod
Hope you enjoy Angela Marsons series! Happy reading :)

message 11: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2621 comments You have a lot of great books this month. I love Tess Diamond and hope she has a new book soon.

message 12: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments Lauren wrote: "Hope you enjoy Angela Marsons series! Happy reading :)"

I have a feeling that I'm going to like this series.

message 13: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments Anita wrote: "You have a lot of great books this month. I love Tess Diamond and hope she has a new book soon."

I really liked the first book in the series. I have high hopes for this one.

message 14: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 1001 comments Robin we have a lot of books to discuss this month.

message 15: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments We certainly do, Sharon. I'm looking forward to it.

message 16: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 542 comments Darn...forgot to put Silenced on my plan! Thanks for the reminder!

message 17: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments Christina T wrote: "Darn...forgot to put Silenced on my plan! Thanks for the reminder!"

LOL. It feels like there are so many group/buddy reads it is sometimes hard to remember them all.

message 19: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments I listened to The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars, #1) by Rob Thomas The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas. Any fans of the Veronica Mars tv show will love the audiobook.

My review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

I also read Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3) by Melinda Leigh Seconds to Live by Melinda Leigh. Very good ending to the trilogy.

message 22: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2434 comments I finished Vanished (Callahan & McLane, #1) by Kendra Elliot Vanished by Kendra Elliot. Good start to this series.

I also read Cold Terror (Cold Harbor #1) by Susan Sleeman Cold Terror by Susan Sleeman. I wasn't a fan of the romance portion of the story, but after looking at the reviews, I think I'm in the minority.