What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Romance (old Mills & Boon). Heroine works in war torn areas as a nurse(?). She & hero think she's responsible for person who dies in accident.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shruti (new)

Shruti | 2 comments Please can anyone tell me the name of a Mills and Boon romance in which the heroine works in war torn areas as a Nurse( I think). She thinks that she is responsible for the death of a person in an accident. The Hero also has the same mistaken impression and treats the heroine badly. Thanks in advance.

message 2: by ImaBookaddict (last edited Aug 30, 2020 04:53PM) (new)

ImaBookaddict | 170 comments Not sure, but Ishbel's Party by Stacy Absalom could be what you're looking for. Its been a while since I read it.
Ishbel's Party by Stacy Absalom

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39593 comments Mod
It is mandatory to include genre and plot details in your topic header, as per the Group Rules.

We will close threads that don't adhere to this requirement.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Sep 06, 2020 02:11PM) (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
Shruti, I added some plot details to the topic header/title, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

You can update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.
- What's the hero's job?
- Can you describe the person who died?
- What's the current location?