Harry Potter RP discussion

Gryffindor Dorms > Male:Harry, Ron, Quin, Luke, Fred, George, Jackson L. and Neville

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry was laying on his bed texting his sister

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello" Harry said, putting his phone down

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Let's go with afternoon, dinner in 1 hour (the time with everyone is not organized)))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"5:30"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((fake time, so about 15 min in reality))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yah, I am"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye" Harry said

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I just came across this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5889864...))
Harry put his phone down

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((it's different for everyone))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((lmao))

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 616 comments Mod
Charles stepped inside amazed

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry walked in before him, "This is where we sleep"

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 616 comments Mod
"it's beautiful" charles said suddenly shy of the other guys but chose to stay guarded for it while luna seemed happy jumping from charles to harry's shoulder

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who's that Harry?" George and Fred asked
"This is Charles, my brother" Harry said, "Charles, this is George and Fred Weasley, their twins"

charles nodded and shook their hands "its great to meet the pranksters of the group" he said

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's our pleasure to meet another Potter sibling" Fred said

charles looked around and pointed at ron "you must be the younger of the weasly brothers and harrys friend" charles guessed

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(he is not my character, but I'll be rp'ing him til he's claimed)
Ron sat up, "Yes, I'm Ron, and you are?" he asked, he hadn't paid any attention to what was said before

"charles harrys brother" he said

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"You have a brother you never told me about?" Ron asked Harry
"Never knew, it's just like with Destiny, didn't know til our first year" Harry explained

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"By the way, how old are you?" Harry asked Charles

charles blinked and said "im.... not sure, i dont remember anything except waking up at pomfreys and getting told i was attacked by a dementor and my memories were wiped"

(for anyone there its yalls post)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, never mind then"

Hestia 『Leave a positive impact in everything』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments ((Des, do you want to continue with Destiny and Hestia? Hestia is in the greenhouse))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(kk)

"well the headmaster said we were triplets so i guess im your age" he said

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 15, 2020 04:04PM) (new)

(I only got limited time on the weekends)
"Oh, cool. Your 13 then" Harry said

charles smiled and said "so can you teach me this patronus charm i keep hearing about?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's advanced stuff. I don't even know what year you learn that" he said, not wanting to tell others that he was secretly learning it

"id love to learn it" he said imploringly

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"You will eventually"

"so im assuming there is also a boy named neville longbottom as well among your friends?" charles asked

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rather than a brother I never met, you seem more like a staker" Harry teased

"hey I just heard alot about you in daigon alley I can't help what I hear" he said

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fair enough"

"I went to ollivander too, wanna see my wand?" He asked

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure"

Charles pulled the wand out (it's another version of harry's but with an albino phoenix feather)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))
"Brilliant! Almost the same as as mine from the looks of it"

"it is the only difference according to ollivander is that it's an albino phoenix feather plus I got a job there" he said proudly

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice, I didn't think 13 year olds could work at actually jobs, but then again, I've lived with muggles my whole life"

"I heard about that, what's it like?" He askd

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 16, 2020 08:09AM) (new)

"Well, with the people I was staying with, our aunt, uncle, and cousins, it sucked. I'm more of a servant than a family member"

"why not tell them that? Hold your found?" He asked

« previous 1