Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Please can you add book.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Harris | 61 comments Can you please add this book for me.

Book = The Protection of Rage.
Author = Elizabeth N. Harris
Number in series = Book 5 of Rage MC
Series = Rage MC.
ISBN = 9798680964637
Publisher = Independent
Format = Kindle and Paperback
Link to book = https://www.elizabethnharris.net/rage...
Description =

He was a man who stood alone, he had since he was a child. He lost his loved ones and replaced them with his Rage brothers and their families, they became his reason for living. There was no love left for anyone else, but for one woman he swore to try, he always kept his word, but what happens when life throws him an unforeseen complication.

She’d fell in love young and only known one man, he betrayed her in the worse way possible. On her knee’s and with no out, she contemplated the only option left to her, which filled her with disgust. Disgust at being brought so low that she’s about to compromise her principles and morals.

He was a hunter for Rage, and he discovered a woman who refused to be broken even when she had nowhere to go. Now he was torn between two women, one who he’d given his word and one who touched his heart in a way he’d forgotten. Blood had touched one woman and was going to touch the other, a man torn between two women, his word and honour.

message 2: by Elvenn (new)

Elvenn | 2924 comments I've added the kindle edition -> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

I also added the paperback but, as we can only use the kindle image for the kindle edition, I used the image in your site as placeholder to be replaced as soon as we can have an image of the actual paperback edition.

To choose which of the covers shows in your profile, go to the chosen edition, click "edit details" (below the book's description) and click "Set this book as the primary edition for this work" (about midway down the page).

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Harris | 61 comments thank you x