2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Laura’s Sept 2020

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Sep 30, 2020 06:26PM) (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Buddy/Challenge Reads

Driven
Forget Me Not DNF
The Opportunist✔️5 stars
Never Letting You Go DNF
The Takeover✔️4 stars
Sicko✔️3 stars
One Hot Italian Summer✔️5 stars
Playing with Fire✔️3 1/2 stars
Heartless
The Mighty Storm✔️4 1/2 stars
Bridget Jones's Diary✔️5 stars

Driven (Driven, #1) by K. Bromberg Forget Me Not by Q.B. Tyler The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies, #1) by Tarryn Fisher Never Letting You Go by Dawn Martens The Takeover (The Miles High Club #2) by T.L. Swan Sicko by Amo Jones One Hot Italian Summer by Karina Halle Playing with Fire by L.J. Shen Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1) by Jade West The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1) by Samantha Towle Bridget Jones's Diary (Bridget Jones, #1) by Helen Fielding

2-3-4
Dirty Red#2 ✔️5 stars
Thief#3 ✔️5 stars
Wethering the Storm✔️5 stars
Lawless#3✔️4 stars
Soulless#4✔️5 stars
Worthy of Redemption#2 DNF
Mr. Beautiful#4✔️3 stars
Bastian's Storm#2✔️4 stars
This is Love, Baby#2
Bitch Slap#2✔️ 3 1/2 stars
Gin Fling#5✔️4 stars
#Selfie#4
Goalie#3✔️4 stars
Megged✔️4 stars
Steadfast#2✔️5 stars
One Tiny Lie#2✔️5 stars

Dirty Red (Love Me with Lies, #2) by Tarryn Fisher Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3) by Tarryn Fisher Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2) by Samantha Towle Lawless (King, #3) by T.M. Frazier Worthy of Redemption (Accidentally on Purpose, #2) by L.D. Davis Mr. Beautiful (Up in the Air, #4) by R.K. Lilley Bastian's Storm (Surviving Raine, #2) by Shay Savage This is Love, Baby (War & Peace, #2) by K. Webster Bitch Slap (White Horse, #2) by Bijou Hunter Gin Fling (Bootleg Springs, #5) by Lucy Score #Selfie (Hashtag, #4) by Cambria Hebert Goalie (Texas Mutiny, #3) by M.E. Carter Steadfast (True North, #2) by Sarina Bowen
One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2) by K.A. Tucker

Shadows
Wall Street Titan✔️4 stars
Titan's Addiction#2✔️4 stars
Hate to Love You

Shadows (Bayou Magic #1) by Kristen Proby Hate to Love You by Elise Alden Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1) by Anna Zaires Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2) by Anna Zaires

Carried over series

The Santiago Trilogy: A Dark Mafia Romance. DNF. wasn't feelin it

The Santiago Trilogy A Dark Mafia Romance by Catherine Wiltcher

The Story Of Carnage: The Complete Carnage Collection: Books 1-5
The Story of Us✔️4 stars
The Story of Me✔️5 stars
The Story Of Carnage The Complete Carnage Collection Books 1-5 by Lesley Jones

Something in the Way: A Love Saga✔️
#1 read August
#2 read in August
Move the Stars#3✔️4 stars
Lake + Manning#4 ✔️5 star
Something in the Way A Love Saga (The Complete Collection) by Jessica Hawkins

Mood Reads-
Out of My League✔️5 stars
The Unwanted Wife✔️4 stars
Out of My League (Hope Valley, #1) by Jessica Prince The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1) by Natasha Anders

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11017 comments Mod
Wow! You go, Laura! Enjoy everything💜

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Jonetta wrote: "Wow! You go, Laura! Enjoy everything💜"

Thanks Jonetta!

message 4: by Michelle (last edited Aug 30, 2020 10:22AM) (new)

Michelle | 2439 comments You're going to love Bitch slap and Lawless. Ivve had This is love, baby on my shelf. Not sure which shelf but it there somewhere. I think you will like the writing.

Your list looks great as always. . Enjoy Laura.

message 5: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2412 comments Happy Reading, Laura!

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2595 comments You've got a lot of great looking titles. Have a great month.

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Michelle wrote: "You're going to love Bitch slap and Lawless. Ivve had This is love, baby on my shelf. Not sure which shelf but it there somewhere. I think you will like the writing.

Your list looks great as alwa..."

Thanks Michelle, I’m reading book #1 This Is War Baby now, I’m liking it so far. Have you read Notice by her? That one is wild.

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Robin wrote: "Happy Reading, Laura!"

Thanks Robin!

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Robin wrote: "Happy Reading, Laura!"

Thanks Anita!

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2439 comments Laura wrote: "Michelle wrote: "You're going to love Bitch slap and Lawless. Ivve had This is love, baby on my shelf. Not sure which shelf but it there somewhere. I think you will like the writing.

Your list lo..."

I read The Wild (The Wild, #1) by K. Webster . That's out there as well but nothing we've not read before. So I'll see what you think of this one. Might just move it up the shelf.

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4332 comments Mod
Enjoy your reading, Laura!

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Michelle wrote: "Laura wrote: "Michelle wrote: "You're going to love Bitch slap and Lawless. Ivve had This is love, baby on my shelf. Not sure which shelf but it there somewhere. I think you will like the writing. ..."

I think that’s banned on amazon? I’ll have to look at nook books.

message 13: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Lauren wrote: "Enjoy your reading, Laura!"

Thank you!

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2439 comments Laura wrote: "Michelle wrote: "Laura wrote: "Michelle wrote: "You're going to love Bitch slap and Lawless. Ivve had This is love, baby on my shelf. Not sure which shelf but it there somewhere. I think you will l..."

Yes. I think that's why I read it. Wanted to know what the brouhaha was all about.

I love how people react to Fiction! If you have triggers or it's not for you don't read it. Pretty much thought the same years ago about Da Vinci code. Also why I read it. 😂

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Michelle wrote: "Laura wrote: "Michelle wrote: "Laura wrote: "Michelle wrote: "You're going to love Bitch slap and Lawless. Ivve had This is love, baby on my shelf. Not sure which shelf but it there somewhere. I th..."

Damn not on BN either. . Book banning makes me livid. One persons trash is another’s treasure. There is too much judgement in the book world.
Next stop her website

message 16: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2439 comments Sorry I can't help you. I thought I had it on kindle. I think someone loaned it to me via kindle.

message 17: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 980 comments You have some of my favorite authors. I read Driven years ago. I think about going back and reading it again. I have Playing With Fire on my TBR list. I usually binge on her books right before an author signing.

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Sharon wrote: "You have some of my favorite authors. I read Driven years ago. I think about going back and reading it again. I have Playing With Fire on my TBR list. I usually binge on her books right before an a..."

I think Driven is a series everyone in the world has read but me. I picked it for a challenge where I had to pick a book that I bought 5+years ago and haven’t read . LJ Shen is an auto buy for me.

message 19: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 980 comments Laura wrote: "Sharon wrote: "You have some of my favorite authors. I read Driven years ago. I think about going back and reading it again. I have Playing With Fire on my TBR list. I usually binge on her books ri..."

You know that Driven ends in cliffhanger? If you like it, you will be hooked for at least four more books. I never read the books for the secondary characters even though I own 2.

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Sharon wrote: "Laura wrote: "Sharon wrote: "You have some of my favorite authors. I read Driven years ago. I think about going back and reading it again. I have Playing With Fire on my TBR list. I usually binge o..."

Yeah, I’m aware I’ll be in for a binge once I start Driven. It seems like every book I read is a multi book commitment. I need to read more standalones.